“Moving my daughter into WSU”

Quality Inn Paradise Creek
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Pullman
Reviewed 27 March 2011

Great location for this move in. The rooms were fair but the breakfast was awesome. Enjoyed the staff, very friendly. Rooms were a bit dated (i.e. our window in the room wouldn't open). Still was clean and well presented on the outside.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 January 2011

I was travelling through Pullman in a heavy rainstorm on a motorcycle and felt I had gone far enough. I sort of had my heart set on the Holiday Inn but when I went to inquire about a room the Holiday Inn staff said they only had 3 rooms left and the price for those rooms went up about 75 dollars a night just because they could make more on the rooms that way...not cool. So, I climbed back on the bike in the pouring rain and went down the road about 2 blocks and found the Quality Inn. The young chap at the front desk was very friendly, offered a room at a fraction of the price of the Holiday Inn up the road, and to boot let me keep my bike under the covered entry way. I enjoyed a nice movie at the mutliplex just up the road. When I returned that evening there were another 5 motorcyclists also parked by my bike. Seems it was the best deal in town. I had a quiet sleep, on a comfortable bed in a very clean room. Recommened for sure...unless you have the extra cash to stay at the overrated Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank sageadvice51
Reviewed 19 October 2010

We recently made a driving trip through Oregon and Washington, staying in six different, reasonably-priced inns. Since TripAdvisor had helped us make our choices, we wanted to provide our own feedback.
Of all the places that we stayed at on this trip, this one was the most expensive and in the worst shape. It is an older facility and maintenance and housekeeping is a bit sloppy. The front desk staff, both in the evening and morning, were unprofessional and made personal calls in a loud voice while on duty. The furniture was showing wear and the bathroom fixtures were old. There was no desk in the room – only a round table like a small dining table with chairs that were too low for working at the table. There was no comfortable/easy chair and the lighting was inadequate.
The breakfast choices were varied but there were only a few tables squeezed into the lobby. If the Inn was full, this would have been a huge problem.
Pullman is a college town and there aren’t very many accommodation choices so maybe that’s why this Inn has suffered more wear and tear than the others that we stayed at on this trip.
Would not stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2010

This hotel is one of the better values in Pullman. The hotel is clean, the staff is extremely nice, and the rooms provide a restful night. I'm always a little hesitant when it comes to hotels in college towns, because it often seems like the price and physical condition of the hotel aren't always up to par. This was a pleasant surprise.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2010

Won't book here again... The beds were so hard I had to lay on the pillows to keep my limbs from falling asleep. If that wasn't enough, the comforters were so flatened out, there was no stuffing and all you got was the thin comforter covering material and sheets for warmth. (Note the flat looking coverings in all the photos.) Not a place for a restful sleep. I was glad I had brought my own blanket. The good part: The breakfast was better than most. The staff was very nice. No elevator. The room was clean, but not the hallway. With limited choices, this is not a great one.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2010

I have stayed here about six times over the last three years. My last time before now was a year ago but the ratty rooms and the cold biscuit gravy that stay convinced me to move to a different motel.

Well, the other place was even more expensive and had problems so I came back. This time I noticed that some upgrades to the spa suites are in progress, the room is better than I have seen it before. The Gravy at breakfast is in a new container and was hot, and the rest of the breakfast was good as always.

Some things that I always like: the spa is a full size two person with a full 45 minutes on the timer.....very nice. The bed is always first rate. The is the only motel where I routinely tip the maids, the room is always very clean, and the towels are always folded in a way that you think you are in an upscale hotel. The wifi always seems fast.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank SeattleHawkeye
Reviewed 12 February 2010

I stayed here for two nights for my vet school interview at WSU. They offer free continental breakfast and cookies and milk at night. Also there is free shuttle service to and from Pullman airport from 9-3 (though they will be flexible with time if you tell them in advance). They also gave me a lift back and forth the vet school a few times. I could have walked, but it was cold and I was in heels. All in all, very friendly, good service, and perfect for my visit.
They have a blow dryer and iron in the room as well.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank vanju
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pullman
Residence Inn Pullman
Best Western Plus University Inn
6 mi away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Moscow Pullman
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center

Been to Quality Inn Paradise Creek? Share your experiences!