I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Pullman while attending a friend's wedding. I have stayed at various Holiday Inn's before, and found this location to be exceptional overall. I contacted the hotel by phone a number of times before I actually arrived and they were always friendly, courteous and helpful over the phone.
My room was clean and roomy with two queen beds, a lounge chair, a desk with a chair and a large cabinet that contained the TV, several empty drawers and a small fridge. The bathroom was what I would expect from this type of hotel, clean and adequate.
I used my do not disturb sign frequently and was never disturbed, even when I slept late. Whenever I returned from being gone for a time, I found that my room had been cleaned in my absence.
The continental breakfast supplied in the morning was better than average. They include boiled eggs, yogurt, oatmeal, cold cereal, fruit, bagels and a station where you can make your own fresh waffle.
The hotel does have a pool and exercise facility, but I did not have time to use it on this visit.
I enjoyed my stay, and would choose to stay here again when visiting Pullman.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is located in the heart of the Palouse Empire, just minutes to Washington State University, ten minutes to the Pullman/Moscow Regional Airport, and ten minutes to Moscow, Idaho and the University of Idaho. Whether you're traveling on business or fun the hotel features 130 deluxe guest rooms and suites to accommodate all needs. Our spacious 100% non-smoking guest rooms feature complimentary wireless Internet, flat screen televisions, refrigerators and much more. There will be no need to worry about parking while in Pullman, our complimentary shuttle will be ideal for both on and off campus events as well as airport transportation. You will feel right at home at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pullman. Take time to enjoy the Great Room, it's more than a lobby, it's a warm cozy living room where you can enjoy a book or game in the evening by the fireplace, and our tempting breakfast buffet in the morning. We look forward to welcoming you to this wonderful Pullman hotel soon! Featuring complimentary wireless Internet throughout the hotel and 100 percent non-smoking guest rooms. Stay Smart! Attractions near hotel: Washington State University, Beasley Performing Arts Coliseum, Pullman Regional Hospital, Martin Stadium, Schweitzer Engineering, University of Idaho, Kibbie Dome, National Lentil Festival, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pullman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pullman Hotel Pullman
- Holiday Inn Pullman
- Pullman Holiday Inn Express