The beds were really hard and it was a full bed. I was not aware they had full beds in hotels. By hard I mean I do not usually have pain when sleeping but I did there! The staff was nice, but could offer nothing. We asked for towels, pillows, and to try another bed. They had non available. I asked for mattress topper or even 2 roll out beds. They did not have either. Would not recommend or stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup. We are 9 miles away from the Greater Tacoma Convention Center and down the street from the intersection of Washington 512 and 167. Our property is just 6 miles from the Greater Tacoma Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Tacoma - Puyallup Hotel Puyallup
- Extended Stay America Puyallup
- Crossland Hotel Puyallup