“Bad beds! No towels... Or extra pillows” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup

Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Puyallup
“Bad beds! No towels... Or extra pillows”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013

The beds were really hard and it was a full bed. I was not aware they had full beds in hotels. By hard I mean I do not usually have pain when sleeping but I did there! The staff was nice, but could offer nothing. We asked for towels, pillows, and to try another bed. They had non available. I asked for mattress topper or even 2 roll out beds. They did not have either. Would not recommend or stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

They could not give us the room requested even after I made reservations months in advance. The room was very quiet, carpets dirty, stained, room smelled like someone had cooked a steak,we never cooked anything in the room, one bed had hair maybe dog hair in the sheet, all over the pillows, blanets were dirty as well, I had to go get a set of sheets to make the bed, beds were as hard as sleeping on the floor. I noticed a lot of people having dogs in the rooms. Found a lot of hair in the drawers as well. The walk ways were stained with a lot of oil or grease. No ice machine. Vent in bathroom needed a good cleaning. Overall the rooms were not really clean.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Marysville, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a leisure weekend and was really pleased that my dog could be acommodated and stay with us. The hallways and stairwells were immaculate and clean smelling, room was serviceable and everything worked. Great walking area in the grounds for the dog, and appreciated the waste station. The only downside was the bed was hard as a meat slab. Everything else was very good value for money.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

I stayed for a full week on business. The tv channels were limited and the vent in the bathroom made the whole place smell like cigarette smoke whenever you turn it on. Other than that it was a nice stay. The room was comfortable and was equipped with dishes and other supplies to make my stay easier. The cooking you can do in the room is limited, but a lot less limited than many other hotels.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Cindy H
Union, Washington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

We totally enjoyed our stay here and will definitely stay again. I read several reviews and some of them left me wondering what to expect with our stay. Upon check in, the receptionist was very pleasant and let us know if we needed anything to just ask, such as shampoo, towels, soap, etc. We found the room very clean and orderly. We are retired and travel extensively, so we have stayed at many hotels. I always enjoy staying where there are kitchen appliances, so we can enjoy meals in our room. A couple reviewers mentioned the hardness of the beds; not a problem for us, the mattresses were firm but comfortable for us. Personally, I enjoyed the sound of the trains going by, since I have lived in the NW all my life. The train horns reminded me of my childhood. The price was a big selling point for us, so we had to try this place. As I already mentioned... we will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Our room was located at the end of the building, so there was less noise from adjacent rooms.