The room has fully equipped kitchen which included a coffee maker, microwave, and toaster.The bathroom is large enough to accommodate plus size & handicapped people. The bathtub has a removable shower head & seating area. The room has a large comfortable queen size bed. All rooms are non smoking & no one is allowed to smoke within 25 feet any building. This is the best place to stay in Washington! There's a bus stop in front of the building that will take you anywhere in the city and surrounding towns like Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia... The rates are very low compared to other extended stay hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup. We are 9 miles away from the Greater Tacoma Convention Center and down the street from the intersection of Washington 512 and 167. Our property is just 6 miles from the Greater Tacoma Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Tacoma - Puyallup Hotel Puyallup
- Extended Stay America Puyallup
- Crossland Hotel Puyallup