We are happy here, we have been staying for 2 months. It is quiet (at least this time of year). Except my inlaws, who don't make a lot of money, sent us 2 giftcards in the mail for Christmas. When we picked it up at the front desk, someone had clearly opened it, and the cards were gone. Now we can't prove someone here did this, but I have sent numerous gift cards in the mail - but always to people's homes, not a hotel. The card had been there at the front desk for a few days. Plus at first, they said we had no mail. I feel terrible for my inlaws, Even though our experience here has been good, once we leave, we will not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup. We are 9 miles away from the Greater Tacoma Convention Center and down the street from the intersection of Washington 512 and 167. Our property is just 6 miles from the Greater Tacoma Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Tacoma - Puyallup Hotel Puyallup
- Extended Stay America Puyallup
- Crossland Hotel Puyallup