Absolute bare bones! Want clean towels? Must take your used ones to the office and turn them in to get new ones. Want more coffee? They look at you like you've committed a crime. Tissues? Bring your own. Ice? Bring your own. Not an ice machine on the premises. Police were just here for a domestic. You get what you pay for here. My fault. Every motel in this town was $120+. I should have known there was a reason this one was $60. I roughed it out. But never again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup. We are 9 miles away from the Greater Tacoma Convention Center and down the street from the intersection of Washington 512 and 167. Our property is just 6 miles from the Greater Tacoma Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Tacoma - Puyallup Hotel Puyallup
- Extended Stay America Puyallup
- Crossland Hotel Puyallup