“Great Place to Stay!”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Puyallup
Canby, United States
“Great Place to Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

We were there for baseball but the hotel was fantastic! Got rained out of some games but our stay was great. Nice lobby with TVs, clean rooms, good morning breakfast and overall one of the best we've stayed at for the price.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Nicole D
Yvgil, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Nicole D,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites for your most recent visit. Sorry our weather did not cooperate on your entire stay. I wanted to personally thank you for posting your comments on Trip Advisor. Trip Advisor is just another way guest like yourself can grade how we are doing. Thank you for posting wonderful comments in regards to our hotel.

I hope to have you and your family back at our hotel in the near future and when its sunny.

Yvonne Gilbert

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
mount venron, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Clean, and up to date. When you arrive you get a smile and cookies. It was nice here. I like sleeping in the bed feels like home. The staff is amazing. The food is good , simple but adequate. The price of this hotel is very reasonable, I paid $98 dollar a nite.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Nora G
Dear Nora G,

Thank you for the wonderful comments you posted on Trip Advisor. It always puts a smile on my face when a guest can write, "Best Hotel in the Area" It will be my privilege to share your comments with our team members during our daily morning huddle.

I hope to be able to serve you and your family again in the near future.

Delta, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

Hotel was clean and fairly quiet. Staff were very helpful. Underground parking a plus loading up all of our gear in the rain. Hotel staff allowed our team to meet in the breakfast area as a dinner group which was awesome.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Janice A
Dear Janice A,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites for your most recent stay. I would also like to thank you personally for your wonderful comments on Trip Advisor. Trip Advisor is just another way our hotel is graded. It is always nice when a guest can write great things about our hotel and team members. I am glad you were able to take the opportunity to use our underground parking. On some nights, our garage can go empty, but with rain, it is a plus to have.

I hope to be able to serve you and your family again in the near future.

Spring, TX, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Puyallup right outside the Seattle/Tacoma area. The accommodations were nice. Room was quite and clean and bed firmness was just right (I usually have trouble sleeping in hotel beds but in this on I had no issue). The complimentary internet and hot breakfast were very nice touches, and the fitness center and pool looked inviting (although I was rushed and couldn't take advantage of them). Great location within comfortable drives of Seattle downtown, Tacoma downtown and Mt Rainier. Definitely recommend

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Manuel S
Yvgil, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Tacoma/Puyallup for your recent stay. I wanted to thank you personally for the wonderful comments in regards to our hotel. Trip Advisor is just another way our hotel is graded and I greatly appreciate your comments. Your comments will be shared with my team members during our daily morning huddle.

I certainly hope your travels bring you back to the Tacoma/Puyallup area.

Hampton Inn & Suites Tacoma/Puyallup
Mukono, Uganda
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

I am a big fan of Hamptons....usually. This feels like a new facility. Front desk staff were very welcoming and friendly. The bed was comfy. But.... there was no comfy chair in the rooms (in any room...we asked). So to hang out means sitting on the bed, and it had no back cushion pillows. Desk chair was really uncomfortable. Breakfast was ok, but the bacon this morning was so thin and like bacon flavored plastic, and baked premade omelettes were very processed tasting. Better to stick with simple basics. We came back after a day out and the lamps were all turned on and the tv was on...to a different channel than we had on, with a woman being chased ny a masked man with a machete. I know that was just bad timing but if they want to leave the tv on for its, leave it on a family station please... Normally I'd prefer a Hampton but not this one so much....

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Doug F
Yvgil, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I wanted to personally thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup for your most recent stay. I am very sorry to hear this stay was not enjoyable for you. I do want to thank you for the kind words in regards to our Front Desk Staff. I will speak with our Executive Housekeeper as to why all the lights were left on and why our team member would have changed the channel in your room. This unacceptable and we will correct this. I am also sorry our breakfast was not appealing to you. Unfortunately everything we put out is Hampton Brand Standards. Perhaps it could be the way we are cooking our items. I will check in with our breakfast team members and see if there is anything we can do to make our bacon not look so transparent.

Again, thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup. I do hope you consider staying with us again.

Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

We were in a Puyallup for a funeral, and there are few options in the area. I was stunned that Puyallup doesn't have one actual hotel. How is that possible?

Anyway, we decided on the Hampton Inn as it was a new establishment in the area. We had a very large suite that was surprisingly comfortable. It was very clean with a very large closet. The bathroom was a bit small and could have been larger, but the bed was extremely comfortable.

We did not partake in the breakfast provided, but others in the hotel said it was one of the better they had experienced.

The staff at the front desk was very polite and helpful. If you're going to the Puyallup area, I'd recommend the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank KKAK
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor Survey. I am sorry you were in Puyallup under a stressful time.
We appreciate guest comments whether they are positive or negative. We use all comments as a training guide for our team members. I will be happy to share you wonderful comments
with our team during our morning daily huddle.

We hope to see you back in Puyallup under better circumstances.

Thank you and have a wonderfu day!

Puyallup, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

This hotel is great. The staff is awesome, very helpful and thoughtful. They really go out of the way to make your experience memorable. The facilities are top notch, gym is great, and the pool is also nice. I would recommend this to anyone out there.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Yvgil, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Dear Andrew,

I wanted to thank you personally for taking the time to write a wonderful review on Trip Advisor of our hotel. They always say, guest are our best advertisers.

During our morning huddles, I will be sharing your comments with our team members.

Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Yvonne Gilbert
Also consider these accommodations in or near Puyallup
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Plaza Hotel & Conference Center
Hotel Murano
#3 of 28 in Tacoma
4.5 of 5 bubbles 3,142 reviews
Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma - Waterfront

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup? Share your experiences!