“Great local downtown Puyallup shop!”
Review of My Cheese Shoppe

My Cheese Shoppe
Ranked #2 of 7 Shopping in Puyallup
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Great customer service provided by the owner as she answered any questions and let me try the different cheeses. I would recommend this shop to anyone who enjoys cheese or would just like to try the different local, state and foreign cheeses available. There are many other products that compliment the cheeses purchased.

1  Thank TSayama
There are newer reviews for My Cheese Shoppe

Reviewed 6 May 2013

Here you get to try the cheese before you buy it!!! So many choices how will you ever decide?! The staff here really knows what goes with what. I only buy my cheese here!

2  Thank violet8412
Reviewed 26 October 2012

The owners take pride in knowing their products and help you select items you are specifically looking for. Gift certificates are available so your friends can come and select their perfect cheese! Also have a wide variety of salt.

2  Thank flutepicc