“Great place to have a nice dinner”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #41 of 266 Restaurants in Puyallup
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I have been here at least 50 times. And it's great! Service is always good and staff very friendly. Food is and always has been terrific. Prices are good too. Great place to just come and relax and enjoy.

Roy wa.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I go to this restaurant every year on my birthday. So, at least once a year. We even go on other nights at times when we just have no clue where to go. We know that service will be good and the food just as good as well.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

It seems all Applebee's are the same. Overpriced and noisy. Sometimes you get service sometimes not. The noise level at this location is unreal, and just so you know I am very hard of hearing, so for me to say something is noisy, means its over the top! We are more the willing to pay good money for a decent meal but I don't know where Applebee's gets off charging what they do for there 'restaurant chain meals'. This was my thride try for Applebee's and it wont be happening again. Ever.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Everything is wrong with Applebee's. The service generally is sub-par, and the food isn't much better.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

New offers on the menu are tasty and more affordable.
Service has been better, more attentive. Portions are good especially if you like a meal you don't have to pack to take home, so that you don't over eat or waste food. Good value for your money. Though a bit dark inside, could use better lighting.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!