“Great Happy Hour food and prices”
Review of Hungry Goose Bistro & Boutique - CLOSED

Hungry Goose Bistro & Boutique
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We went here because we had a Groupon and although you can't get Happy Hour prices with the Groupon the food and prices were great. Happy Hour food menu is a long list to choose from and the prices are great. I had the Hummus plate which could serve as an entire meal and my husband had the chicken burger. It was a full size burger for $6. Not sure about drink prices as I was pregnant when we went. Happy Hour is all day on Sunday.

1  Thank Nikshanks12

Reviewed 28 March 2013

Now called HG Bistro, still very good food, good service. We like to sit in the lounge not because it's the lounge but we prefer the seating.

1  Thank Scott L
Reviewed 11 March 2013

I had the stuffed chicken breast which was very flavorful. The portion was right for me but I am small so a larger adult might want to add a salad or appetizer. My daughter has the sage pasta and was disappointed in that. Other guests had the pasta primavera and enjoyed that. They are willing to do special dishes for vegetarians

1  Thank neon8tl1
Reviewed 14 February 2013

We were glad that we booked as it became busy as the evening progressed. When we received the menue we were spoilt for choice. Meal prices seemed reasonable but wine seemed expencive but maybe I am just not used to buying wine in the US.

1  Thank iminow
Reviewed 25 January 2013

The HG Bistro (aka Hungry Goose) has a quaint and cozy atmosphere in the dining area and a lively bar area. The service was friendly and the food came out at a pace that allowed a little lingering without dragging on. The menu has a selection of pastas and meat varieties with a sheet of daily specials and vegetarian options. I selected the beef medallion dish and the meat was cooked to perfection as ordered. My husband selected a pasta dish which was rich and satisfying. Portions are generous. This is a popular local hangout and every time we have eaten there it has been consistently good. Prices are good for the type of venue and food quality. There is usually entertainment on the weekends which we have enjoyed in the past.

1  Thank gaubs