“Food good, Service acceptable.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hungry Goose Bistro & Boutique - CLOSED

Hungry Goose Bistro & Boutique
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Seattle, Washington
“Food good, Service acceptable.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

All the food was good. Clams to start were just right and steak and halibut for main meals were excellent.....if a little on the cool side for my taste, I like my food warmer. Service was acceptable....not the greatest, but okay. The restaurant was quite dark as well, again we are all different but I just like to get a better look at what I'm about to eat. Worth the visit.

• Visited November 2013

Tacoma, Washington
“Not again”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2013

When we walked in we were greeted by staff and although we did not have reservations they were able to accommodate us. Ordered a cocktail which you could tell had alcohol in it which is always a plus. Ordered the crab rolls but got crab cakes. They were over powered by onion and gooey. I ordered the linguine and wagyu meatballs. The meatballs were burnt to a char and dry. I was able to eat 1 of thee 3. I put the other 2 on the bread plate. The sauce was sparse and had a dried out texture. Wife had the pork chop and she said it was good. Had the “smores” for dessert which was interesting, more presentation then food. I was here over a year ago and was served overcooked chicken and thought I would give them a second chance. For a cost of $100 out the door I don’t think I will gamble on a 3rd time.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank travelfromtacoma
Tacoma, Washington
“Great Happy Hour food and prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

We went here because we had a Groupon and although you can't get Happy Hour prices with the Groupon the food and prices were great. Happy Hour food menu is a long list to choose from and the prices are great. I had the Hummus plate which could serve as an entire meal and my husband had the chicken burger. It was a full size burger for $6. Not sure about drink prices as I was pregnant when we went. Happy Hour is all day on Sunday.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Nikshanks12
Lake Tapps
“Great Food, fun happy hour.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

Now called HG Bistro, still very good food, good service. We like to sit in the lounge not because it's the lounge but we prefer the seating.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Scott L
Salt Lake City
“Good food for a reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2013

I had the stuffed chicken breast which was very flavorful. The portion was right for me but I am small so a larger adult might want to add a salad or appetizer. My daughter has the sage pasta and was disappointed in that. Other guests had the pasta primavera and enjoyed that. They are willing to do special dishes for vegetarians

Visited February 2013