“Improved over the years”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hungry Goose Bistro & Boutique - CLOSED

Hungry Goose Bistro & Boutique
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Puyallup, WA
“Improved over the years”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Wonderful Happy Hour and appetizers in the bar area. Dinning room feels uncomfortable. Although the muted lighting in the evening is nice.

• Visited March 2014

Lake Tapps
“What happened!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

My wife and i had visited this place a few times in the past couple years, but it had been awhile. We decided to return "What a mistake"!
We arrived at about 7:15 PM and were sat down at a table in the bar area (where we normally sit to avoide being sat at the table by the restrooms and kitchen) We were given waters and menus and then forgotten about. Totally forgotten about. Staff would walk around us and help other tables but when we tried to get someones attention, we were told someone would be with us soon. Never happened. We did have a chance to look at the menu and found that it had been reduced by 50%, most of our favorites were all gone, they had VERY little to offer, no specials at all. I would strongly recommend staying away from this place. I know we will never return again and have told several friends to stay away.

• Visited February 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Food good, Service acceptable.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

All the food was good. Clams to start were just right and steak and halibut for main meals were excellent.....if a little on the cool side for my taste, I like my food warmer. Service was acceptable....not the greatest, but okay. The restaurant was quite dark as well, again we are all different but I just like to get a better look at what I'm about to eat. Worth the visit.

• Visited November 2013
Tacoma, Washington
“Not again”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2013

When we walked in we were greeted by staff and although we did not have reservations they were able to accommodate us. Ordered a cocktail which you could tell had alcohol in it which is always a plus. Ordered the crab rolls but got crab cakes. They were over powered by onion and gooey. I ordered the linguine and wagyu meatballs. The meatballs were burnt to a char and dry. I was able to eat 1 of thee 3. I put the other 2 on the bread plate. The sauce was sparse and had a dried out texture. Wife had the pork chop and she said it was good. Had the “smores” for dessert which was interesting, more presentation then food. I was here over a year ago and was served overcooked chicken and thought I would give them a second chance. For a cost of $100 out the door I don’t think I will gamble on a 3rd time.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank travelfromtacoma
Tacoma, Washington
“Great Happy Hour food and prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

We went here because we had a Groupon and although you can't get Happy Hour prices with the Groupon the food and prices were great. Happy Hour food menu is a long list to choose from and the prices are great. I had the Hummus plate which could serve as an entire meal and my husband had the chicken burger. It was a full size burger for $6. Not sure about drink prices as I was pregnant when we went. Happy Hour is all day on Sunday.

• Visited March 2013