“Cute, family run diner”

Twana Road House
Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Quilcene
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cannon Beach, Oregon
“Cute, family run diner”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

This is the 2nd time time we've visited Twana Roadhouse, while driving around Hood Canal. It is a sweet surprise on along the beautiful drive. I was pleased to find healthy, delicious food on their menu. There is also pizza and deep-fried fare, as well; something for everyone. Their burgers are hand-formed and seasoned; no frozen, fatty, tasteless fast-food garbage. I had a delicious salad as well, with lots if fresh veggies and no iceberg lettuce. It was all yummy! I look forward to stopping here again on our next Hwy 101 drive.

1 Thank Shana Summers H

Seattle, Washington
“Summer Solstice / 2014”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Always wanted to visit Quilcene,,,see what it is about. Good restaurants here in this small town on 101.
Twana's was nice and adequate seating. Very hometown feel. Great service. The girl admitted that it was her first day,,,she did fine!!!
We ordered the swiss mushroom and bleu cheese burgers. Both were very good. Good slice of burger!!! A little too much mayo on my bleu cheese,,but very tasty. Got the French fries in addition,,,they were ok.
Also,,the draft beer 'Pecker Wood' was damn good out of the keg!!! Good price, too!

Will go back next time we are around.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank max55857
Quilcene, Washington
“Good Meal”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Went in with my husband and chose the Chicken Pesto Sandwich. The service was very good. The waitress was friendly, refilled our beverages in a timely manner and checked to make sure everything was okay for us. We both enjoyed our meals and will be going back to try other things on the menu.

• Visited March 2013
Milford, OH
“OK food, could be better service”
Reviewed 16 October 2012

While traveling through Quilcene, a small town on 101, we saw a cute restaurant called Twana Roadhouse. There was nothing else around for miles that looked decent to eat. It was homey and clean looking, with locals eating there, so I ordered fish & chips $8 again! John got a burger $8 and beer $4. Two young women were busy both waitressing & cooking while the owner was out, so the service was just OK, but they were friendly. I had to go up to the counter to ask for a refill of my water - they did sell Hubbie 2 beers. There was an open view of the kitchen, so I could see they weren’t using gloves (which could be dirty too) so I hoped they’d washed their hands – I couldn’t watch them the whole time of course. You hope for the best in any restaurant – maybe you think about it less when you can’t see it. The food was surprisingly good! It was probably the best fish I’d had on this trip – although still average. The owner came back in time to ring us up, but wasn't friendly and didn't thank us for our business.

Visited September 2012
Seattle,Wa
“Nice food while on the road”
Reviewed 16 September 2012

A nice place to eat while on the road. i stop by here often while returning from a hike in the Olympic Mountains. A nice selection of food and beers. Pizza, hamburgers, sandwiches and my favorite, fish and chips.They have a very good selection of deserts including ice cream cones .

• Visited September 2012