Lake Quinault Lodge, to our lovely surprise, was one of the most breathtaking, awe-inspiring, and felt hidden in the woods, even if it was shared with other guests. The hiking trails were a moss-covered rainforest delight. The lodge itself was quaint, romantic, historical and beautiful. The lake was glorious, and we just so happened to visit on a full-sun, warm early June day. The rooms were simple, but no need to have a fancy room, you won't spend any time in it at all. The surrounding areas boast slugs, birds, bugs, waterfalls, hills, mountains, and more. I go back every year, and will never have enough of the green.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are some places so blissfully disconnected from the modern world that they seem to stand suspended in time. Lake Quinault Lodge is one such place - a grand and rustic lodge built in 1926 that welcomes guests with warmth, hospitality and a sincere feeling of home-away-from-home comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Quinault Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Quinault Hotel Quinault
- Lake Lodge Quinault
- Lake Quinault Lodge Washington