We stayed 2 nights in a renovated lakeside room! 3rd floor ( top). Room was beautifully done, did have a tv unlike most National Park lodges, no phone. There is free wifi and cell service was good ( Verizon). One of the more expensive options of rooms. The overall lodge and grounds are beautiful, lots of birds with feeders outside of the dining room. We enjoyed an evening fire lakeside on the beach, and also enjoyed wine & cheese from our own balcony overlooking the lake. We had very good meals and service from the dining room contrary to some of the other reviews. Keep in mind, this is in a more laid back area of the country ( as opposed to some major cities and the north east!) so everything should not be expected in the snap of a finger ;-)
We did do some hiking on the rainforest trail directly from the lodge, highly recommend! And also did the rainforest tour through the lodge, which I highly suggest as well! We very much enjoyed the tour, educational, interesting and a good way to see this undeveloped area of Olympic National Park!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are some places so blissfully disconnected from the modern world that they seem to stand suspended in time. Lake Quinault Lodge is one such place - a grand and rustic lodge built in 1926 that welcomes guests with warmth, hospitality and a sincere feeling of home-away-from-home comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Quinault Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Quinault Hotel Quinault
- Lake Lodge Quinault
- Lake Quinault Lodge Washington