We stayed a couple of nights in one of the main Lodge rooms - for which you can read a small, traditional room. The room size was fine in line with expectations although small for a US hotel room. No AC but the ceiling fan did a great job of keeping us cool without the usual noise associated with some AC units. The bathroom was distinctly odd - the lavatory was (along with the shower) on a pedestal that only extended so far, which led to some interesting posture issues.
The view from the room though was unmatched - seriously good stuff with a clear view over the lawn to the lake.
The food in the restaurant was really good, although there was an odd issue with service between the breakfast and dinner service. Dinner service was prompt and efficient, but breakfast took a long time coming (30 minutes for pancakes?) both days, with no explanation either time.
In a place like this you're going to be limited to where you stay and I thought the price reflected that. It was a great place but ultimately pretty expensive. Worth the trip but I thought a couple of nights was enough to experience Quinault before moving on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are some places so blissfully disconnected from the modern world that they seem to stand suspended in time. Lake Quinault Lodge is one such place - a grand and rustic lodge built in 1926 that welcomes guests with warmth, hospitality and a sincere feeling of home-away-from-home comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lake Quinault Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Quinault Hotel Quinault
- Lake Lodge Quinault
- Lake Quinault Lodge Washington