I loved the location. The lobby of the main lodge is amazing! Roaring fireplace, huge leather couch and numerous leather comfy chairs. I stayed in the fireplace rooms (the most expensive), but it was so nice. I stayed on the second floor as the view is less obstructed. I took the tour around the lake, then went back to most places the next couple of days to do a lot of photography. I met some very nice tourists while there. I tend to travel late Sept, early Oct to avoid the crowds. First time in the Olympic Peninsula and happy with my choice. Food was also great in the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are some places so blissfully disconnected from the modern world that they seem to stand suspended in time. Lake Quinault Lodge is one such place - a grand and rustic lodge built in 1926 that welcomes guests with warmth, hospitality and a sincere feeling of home-away-from-home comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Quinault Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Quinault Hotel Quinault
- Lake Lodge Quinault
- Lake Quinault Lodge Washington