We stayed here on a trip to Olympic NP with our 2 boys. Lake Quinault is beautiful and the staff here were very friendly and helpful. We were in room 8 on the bottom floor of an old 2 floor motel. The building is old and the rooms dated, but clean and well equipped. It is the tradeoff for staying in such a remote area, and was a lot cheaper than the Lake Quinault Lodge. The beds were very comfortable, and the Salmon House restaurant across the street was convenient and delicious, with great sunset views. The motel is very convenient to the south shore trails, and the nearby Quinault Merc has great food and supplies. We enjoyed walking along the shore and just enjoying the ambiance. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful resort on Lake Quinault in the heart of the Quinault Rain Forest with fireplace cabins and suites, Village Inn rooms, the Salmon House Restaurant, a general store with giftshop and more. With a large lawn to the lake and trails to the rainforest, plan on the spectacular scenery. Come on and enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Rain Forest Resort Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rain Forest Resort Village Hotel Quinault
- Rain Forest Hotel Village
- Rain Forest Motel Village
- Rain Forest Resort Village Quinault, Washington