We stayed here for two nights. The views from the lake were fantastic. The beds are comfortable and the suites have a separate living room with chairs, a couch, and a huge window overlooking the lake (there is also a door to small, semiprivate balcony). All was quiet.
We got a great deal on Expedia for this room and ate down the road at the tony Roosevelt Room restaurant at the Lodge. If you don't need a luxurious room, this is the place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful resort on Lake Quinault in the heart of the Quinault Rain Forest with fireplace cabins and suites, Village Inn rooms, the Salmon House Restaurant, a general store with giftshop and more. With a large lawn to the lake and trails to the rainforest, plan on the spectacular scenery. Come on and enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Rain Forest Resort Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rain Forest Resort Village Hotel Quinault
- Rain Forest Hotel Village
- Rain Forest Motel Village
- Rain Forest Resort Village Quinault, Washington