My husband and I rented a cabin with a jet tub and a fireplace. Very cute. overlooked the lake. Got in after a long day of hiking around and was able to get checked in very easily. There is a Salmon House on the property which was great for dinner. Had a great view of the lake (sunset/mountains). Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful resort on Lake Quinault in the heart of the Quinault Rain Forest with fireplace cabins and suites, Village Inn rooms, the Salmon House Restaurant, a general store with giftshop and more. With a large lawn to the lake and trails to the rainforest, plan on the spectacular scenery. Come on and enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Rain Forest Resort Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rain Forest Resort Village Hotel Quinault
- Rain Forest Hotel Village
- Rain Forest Motel Village
- Rain Forest Resort Village Quinault, Washington