“Always a pleasure”

Roosevelt Room
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Quinault
Price range: US$10 - US$29
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: In the fall of 1937, President Franklin D. Roosevelt visited Lake Quinault Lodge during a fact-finding trip and enjoyed lunch in the later-named Roosevelt Dining Room. Nine months later, Roosevelt signed a bill creating Olympic National Park. Today you'll enjoy outstanding cuisine in the Roosevelt Dining Room, one of our famous Olympic Peninsula Restaurants, as well as panoramic views of the Lake and the mountains beyond.
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I stay at the lodge often. Several times this year already.
The food is always good and the staff is regular, meaning they're there from year to year. Which I like.
The dining views of the lake are completely enjoyable.

The breakfast is always great. One day of my visit I have to eat the sweet potato pancakes. They're really good.

The burgers are very good.

The dinner menu items are expensive. And not always worth what they want for them.

They need to work on that.
All in all I love it though, preferring dining breakfast and lunch over dinner.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This restaurant seemed a little overpriced compared to the other restaurants in the ONP lodges; however, the food was pretty good. We had the calamari appetizer which is served in salad greens with a very flavorful dressing. It was not the usual calamari appetizer and I enjoyed it. I had the crab cakes for dinner and they were also nicely prepared. My husband had the salmon and he thought it was okay. He might have enjoyed it a lot more if it was $6-10 cheaper. For dessert we had the marionberry cobbler. It was also good. We drank water with our meal and although I don't remember the exact price, I know the final bill before tip was around $110.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Have to try the restauraunt now!!! They just relased a new menu its amazing :). I would go back just to for the restaurant.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We ate here twice. Once for lunch and again at dinner the next day. The food was very good and well prepared. We had salmon and scallops at dinner and they were cooked perfectly. It is more expensive that what you'd pay for similar quality in Seattle however, the relative remoteness of the setting and the fact they have to haul everything in combined with the seasonal nature of the the business here accounts for the price.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We ate several meals at the Lodge's restaurant, and the food was always excellent, as was the service. It was on the expensive side, but worth it to us.