“Father's Day Trip”

The Suites at Crescent Bay Resort
Graham, WA
“Father's Day Trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2012

These are great spacious suites. Tall Ceilings, full kitchens, open floor plan, and nice patio with BBQ. There is plenty of room to sleep 6-8 people with the two bedroom unit. Nice gated pool area with a smaller section for kids and a large hot tub. Be careful in the middle room as two of us ran into the bed with our thigh. We even read the reviews prior to going and forgot. Two big bruises lol. Other than that, everything was great. We would stay there again.

Room Tip: If you get an upstairs room you probably have a better view
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Seattle
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012

My family has been staying at the Red Roofs of Crescent Bar for years, but we decided to try The Suites at Crescent Bay for a change of pace (and because it was new!). We are so glad we did! Even though it's a walk from the beach and activities, we really enjoyed our first stay here and even booked it again the following summer.

The rooms are large and new. Comfortable bed and plenty of space for our two boys to run around. We love the amenities in the large kitchen, the washer and dryer in the unit and the nice grill on the back patio. There is an A/C unit in each room, which is awesome! We also like that there is tennis on-site and a play ground for the kids. Then there is the best part... the resort style pool! We visited the pool every day on both of our trips and we really like the fact that it is never crowded and you can find a grouping of lounge chairs or a table anytime you want. The kids liked playing with the ping pong table if they wanted to take a break from the pool.

WIth so many amenities, affordable rates and a newer and nicer vacation spot, we are fans. I only gave it four out of five though because the tile floors were dirty the last two stays and we had to wear shoes or our feet would be filthy. I don't think they mop it thoroughly before you check in. We also had a load of dishes left in the dishwasher when we arrived so I had to put dishes away and empty a load of towels out of the dryer. Not something you want to do when you arrive at your vacation destination. Other than that, I highly recommend this property and look forward to our next relaxing family vacation here!

Room Tip: We have only stayed in the two bedroom units on the ground floor. End units have a lot of light with...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Stepanie W
Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2011

We stayed here during a wedding in August 2011. These units are tremendous. "Master" bedroom with Queen, second bedroom with two twins and the sofa bed (which is a real bed!) mean that you can easily sleep six in these units. They will let you cram in eight with inflatables and sleeping bags if you wish. Full kitchen, dining and living room in an open "great room" arrangement. There is a sliding glass door to a small deck with table and chairs. Only one bathroom so you have to take a number :^). Another option is to go down to the well equipped facilities at the beautiful pool and hot tub area and shower down there. It is near the Gorge Amphitheater so they have the leverage to charge a premium on concert weekends. Just business. The place is still worth it. One little warning: watch out for the top rail on the bed footboards. The ends of the rail stick out about four inches on each side. Every female member of our party ended the weekend with several bruises on their legs from running into the ends of that rail. I'm not making any judgements as to why the guys didn't seem to have the same issue. Just making you aware. :^)

Room Tip: Groundfloor if you can.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kolekona
Seattle
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2011

I booked a resevation online for the Suites at Crescent Bay Resort, which my family has stayed at for the past few summers. I called to receive my confirmation number, and the reservations manager/ GM told me my reservation would not be honored! I could not believe they would not call me to tell me that. I asked why, they said they required a 2 night minimum. NO WHERE on the website did it specify that as well the website did let me book (and did give me a confirmation number). I asked Pat/ Trisha why does your website provide incorrect / misleading information, she had no answer -other than thats the way it works! So little did we know this "rule" we booked and coordinated our travel to be told by Pat/ Trisha( the GM; I guess she goes by both names) we could not stay there! I work in the hotel indusrty and this would never be allowed at my property...As well Pat/Trisha did not care that she had ruined my trip, and did not care that we would not use her property again. I am appalled by the lack of professionalism and compassion here! One a side note - I am so upset because we really enjoyed staying here, it was our family tradition. =(

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank SeattleJMO

Travellers are raving about these Quincy hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Quincy
Cave B Estate Winery & Resort
Sunny Springs Resort & Campground
Ephrata Inn Motel
Ephrata Inn Motel
#1 of 1 in Ephrata

Been to The Suites at Crescent Bay Resort? Share your experiences!