We tried to book a room online but there was very little to choose from on the weekend we traveled. We decided to call this hotel directly. We had a very pleasant man who took our reservations and told us the only thing available was a suite. That was exactly what we wanted. When we arrived at the hotel we were informed they were very sorry but there was an issue with the suite and they had to give us a queen room instead at a reduced rate. Later when I was down at the desk asking another question there was another party at the desk and they told them that they did not have the suite they booked either. They had obviously overbooked the hotel. When we went down for breakfast there was nowhere to sit and they had ran out of pastries well before breakfast was over. On the positive side, the room was clean and they have a nice pool area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silver Cloud Inn Redmond is located in the heart of Redmond's high-tech corridor just three blocks from Microsoft's main campus. Downtown Seattle is 12 miles away just across beautiful Lake Washington via floating bridge. Upscale shopping and dining options are within a few minutes from our Redmond hotel with the renowned Bellevue Square and Lincoln Square just 3 miles away and Redmond Town Center just 4 miles away. The complimentary Silver Cloud Breakfast is offered daily in addition to our fitness and business centers. The hotel has a year-round indoor pool and spa, and offers local area shuttles. Our brand new state-of-the-art fitness center is now open with all new equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Redmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Redmond Hotel Redmond
- Silver Cloud Hotel Redmond
- Silver Cloud Redmond