“Great place to stay and enjoy wine tasting”

Meritage Meadows Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Redmond B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We had our friends from Utah come visit and they thought it looked like a post card so beautiful. Bob and Karen have everything to make your stay fabulous. We enjoyed the wine tasting rooms in woodinville there are aleast 100 of them. Bob also did wine tasting with us, his own wine are Cinqcellars and they are great. Would stay there again.

There are newer reviews for Meritage Meadows Inn

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Totally last minute, my husband and I had a free weekend and found ourselves wanting to try some wine-tasting in Woodinville. When I called to see if they had any last minute rooms, Karen was very pleasant and quickly booked us for a Sat night. Upon arrival, beautiful setting tucked in the woods, Bob greeted us and made us feel right at home with a quick tour, description of Sunday's breakfast and mention of his 5:30 wine tasting event at the Meadows. Our room was very nice, pretty view of the grounds and gazebo. If we had more time, I could absolutely see ourselves lounging in the hammock or deck with a perfect wine in our hands. Highly recommend this location!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

This was the second time we have stayed at Meritage Meadows Inn. It is a lovely B&B! Although situated in a large suburb of Seattle,it is secluded and peaceful and you feel as if you are in the woods. The Inn is spotlessly clean and well appointed. The owners, Bob and Karen, have thought of everything to make your stay comfortable and pleasant. The breakfast are fantastic and served with a smile. It is a terrific place to lounge, read, drink wine and unwind! We will definitely go back soon.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are lovely!
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I stayed here for two nights on business and really enjoyed it. Bob and Karen were great and went above and beyond to help out.

The internet is fast and reliable and the grounds are beautiful with a pagoda, a hammock and a lake.

It is a real home from home with large clean rooms with complimentary ice creams and homemade cookies!

It is only 7 miles from the Microsoft Campus and is in a beautiful wooded area. I look forward to returning.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We had a great time here. Bob and Karen were so friendly and interesting to talk to. The location is beautiful in the forest, but close to the beautiful cities of Redmond, Kirkland and Bellevue, where we went cycling and canoeing. It is also easy to get to Seattle from here. The rooms were nice, I would recommend Walla Walla room. The breakfasts were delicious too. I will recommend this place to my friends and family.

Room Tip: Walla walla is the best room and separate from the main house
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2013

My friends and I just returned from a Seattle/surrounding area vacation. Our best find? Meritage Meadows Inn! Our hosts, Bob and Karen, were wonderful to us, right from the beginning. They answered all our questions, provided fantastic concierge services about the area, and welcomed us with warmth and attention to every detail (right down to the makeup towel!!!). Their home-cooked breakfasts were outstanding and we enjoyed their abundant snacks too (especially on their beautiful deck). The location was great...close to Seattle, wine country and Mt. Rainier. And don't forget to taste Bob's wine -- a lovely touch to a fabulous getaway!

Room Tip: Both our rooms were very quiet (Yakima/Puget) with lovely views. Take a look at their website when...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2013

For many years I have been traveling to Redmond to visit my sister. My usual stay was at one of those hotels in town with the breakfast included. It was sufficient enough. This year, I found the Meritage Meadows Bed and Breakfast, just three miles from my sister's home. What a difference a B&B can make!! This is a beautiful craftsman home in a tranquil wooded setting. My room (Yakima) was clean and comfortable overlooking a large back yard with old growth trees, a gazebo, a hammock, and picknic bench or two. I could just imagine the wedding that was going to take place there that weekend. Bob and Karen the owners were very accommodating, offering directions, making reservations for dinner and making sure there were freshly baked cookies upon my return in the evening. I happened to be traveling on a Monday, without my family, so I was the sole guest. Nevertheless, the breakfast table was set for me with a bowl of fresh fruit (strawberries from their garden!), where I read the morning paper while awaiting the most incredible breakfast. Finnish Pancakes and Eggs Benedict with a cheese and wine reduction sauce to name a few. Heaven! I will be back and will bring my husband with me to do a little wine tasting. I think my sister will now see me more than once a year! By the way, I never write reviews, but felt compelled to share this wonderful find.

Room Tip: The Yakima room has a deep soaking tub and a shower. The bedroom has a remote controlled fan, and te...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redmond
Redmond Inn
#1 of 2 in Snoqualmie
Silver Cloud Inn Redmond
Seattle Marriott Redmond
Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Issaquah

Been to Meritage Meadows Inn? Share your experiences!