“Excellent Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2014

One of the best Thai meals we've ever had! It's a bit more expensive than a normal Thai restaurant. But my wife and I thought the quality of the food and the presentation were terrific. Go there and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My favorite thai food on the east side. I took many friends here the last few months and they all loved it. It is really not that expensive and the quality is excellent. Also, all the waitresses are super friendly and the atmosphere is high end. Love this place!!!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

A bit pricier than most Thai places, but it's also more of a sit-down restaurant than most Thai places. Their garlic crispy chicken is SO GOOD!

My company has been coming here for the past few months to host a monthly happy hour. The event coordinator at Bai Tong has been really helpful, responsive, and they have really improved their service and taken my recommendations to heart after each visit. So each time we've come, they've really improved their service.

The food, as always, is really tasty. Also, the F&B minimum for hosting an event in their back room is a good deal, so it's really worked out for my company. My company also comes here quite often for team lunches, and the hostesses and managers know me by now, so it's always nice to have them personally greet me. :) And they're always really helpful with gauging the right amount of food for our party.

I'm really happy their service and quality of food has been consistent, if not increasing over time. I feel like it's the only credible Thai option on the Eastside.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I went here based on the reviews all over the internet. The decor was very modern and I was greeted with a smile. I was alone and sat at the right side of the bar near the service area. The chairs are disproportionate to the bar so my knees hit it the bar and my chair stuck out. I got sideswiped by the staff about 6 times in 10 minutes so I moved to a more neutral location. I wanted something a little lighter but everything sounded yummy. I ended up getting the spring rolls and some Tom Yum soup and a glass of wine.The Bartender recommended the Tom Kah Gai and I think that would have been a little better then the Tom yum. Service and everything was great and VERY affordable. Must try!

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

This is a great restaurant that is a favorite for my family! It is popular with all who know about it- don't forget to make a reservation if you want a seat in a decent amount if time.