“Redmond Marriott Town Center, I would stay there again.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seattle Marriott Redmond

Seattle Marriott Redmond
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Redmond
Kennewick, Washington
“Redmond Marriott Town Center, I would stay there again.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2005

I am a Gold Hilton honors person so I was a little disappointed to hear the coincerge is only for gold and platinum Marriott members. Oh well, we also pushed our luggage cart to our room, no bellman, maybe he was on break. The valet told us they had complimentary water in our room, (we were grabbing some from our ice cooler) they didn't have any in the room, maybe that is for gold and platinum members too. Upon checkin I asked for a restuarant recommendation and was told Matt's, which is close and very good.
Ok now for the reasons to stay there. The hotel is situated within an outdoor mall. Lots of good stores and eating establishments nearby. The rooms were nice, the hotel is about one year old. My husband said he had the best night's sleep ever at a hotel, good mattress, pillows and linens. The heated pool and jacuzzi are outdoors and wonderful and they have a great workout room. We had the buffet breakfast, I recommend it. The second night we ate at the hotel and it was wonderful, food and service! The have a theater and dine deal that includes movie tickets. I thought it was better than Matt's.
I would stay there again but if I was management I would have the front desk people at least try to direct customers to the inhouse restaurant.

• Stayed June 2005
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank juliebug52

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2005

I was here for business at microsoft, which is close buy. I was very happy to see that there was a marriott here for I was told that there were very feiw options. I am extremely happy that I chose this place. The king bed I had was extremely comfortable and the comforter was soft as could be. The room was spacious and had a desk and hi speed internet, which was helpful for business. The bathroom was also huge. After working it was nice to go to the large outdoor pool, and the adjacent mall. If you are a visitor to seattle, aI would not recommend staying here for it is more than 20 miles away. For anyone who needs to benear or in redmond, this is the superior choice.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redmond
Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond
Redmond Inn
Redmond Inn
#5 of 7 in Redmond
No photo provided
Silver Cloud Inn Redmond
No photo provided
The Heathman Hotel Kirkland

Been to Seattle Marriott Redmond? Share your experiences!