“Great Korean in a comfortable setting”

Stone Korean Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 262 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We love the food here - the stone bowl dishes are amazing, and nothing takes the chill out of a winter day (or the sore throat out of a cold) like their bubbling tofu soups - wow! Also, if you have never tried a steamed egg, do it - it's like a delicious chicken-y egg soufflé - a favorite Korean specialty! Nice for families, lots of new flavors and textures to try and share :)

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Note, by saying "daft" I don't mean particularly bad, just sometimes it can be a touch odd how you wind up ordering, etc.

It has the hot stone pots that make the crunchy, browned rice, and an endless list of things to eat with it or on it. I can't single out one particular dish, but everything has been tasty, except for the highly spicy stuff I must personally avoid, so it's probably good too, but I don't know.

Adult offspring do report that the spicy stuff is good, but that's secondhand. Hope it's ok to mention that.

Parking is kind of wretched.

Note: multiple visits, alone, family, or couples, but I can't push 3 buttons.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Don't read this review. This is my favorite area restaurant and if people found out how good it is I would never get a table. Whatever you order, you get a selection of wonderful side dishes, each one better than the last. Kimchi stew is wonderful. Grilled beef is sublime. My family has never had a dish anything but great. Great for vegetarians.

1  Thank Happy_Traveler4457
Reviewed 23 October 2013

My daughter who lives in Redmond, took me to this restaurant around one year ago. We came to visit her and ended up going to Stone three times on our present visit. It is always a good sign when a restaurant is full of locals and specially Korean locals. The tofu soups are truly delicious, don't pass them up. Korean BBQ ribs outstanding. Reasonable prices, great friendly service, incredible food, what else could you want? We don't have many Korean restaurants in South Florida so this is a special treat for me.

Reviewed 17 April 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to a Korean restaurant and I loved it! The food was excellent and everything was explained to us since we never had Korean before. They serve your meal with all these sides that are hard to explain because there are so many. Some are spicy, some aren't but they are all good (except the fish, I didn't care for that one). My portion of BBQ chicken was so huge I had enough for 2 more meals, leftover. We will definitely be coming back! It is a little pricey but worth every penny!!!