“Consistently good food, friendly & family run” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Jade Dragon Cuisine
Cuisines: Chinese
Mission Viejo, California
“Consistently good food, friendly & family run”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2011

This is the best Chinese food that I've found on the East side. I'm never afraid to try new dishes because everything I've had has been quite good. About 75% of the time, however, I order 5-star General Tso Chicken with Hot & Sour soup and brown rice - soooo good!

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Seattle
“Worst Customer Service Ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2011

I have ordered a few times food to go from Jade Dragon, the food was acceptable and this used to be one of my picks when I decide to order Chinese food in that area (because of the convenience more so that the quality of the food – The Teriyaki place next to Safeway across the street is much better I found later). I have always ordered food to go there so I never experienced their service when dining in. On my last visit a couple of weeks ago, I decided to stop by for a bubble tea - I was wanting a smoothie like bubble tea with the tapioca. To my surprise, I was given a liquid drink which is not what I wanted - I proceeded to describe in a nice manner what I actually was expecting... only to receive one of the rudest treatments you can imagine from the lady at the counter (seemed like the owner/manager there) with an ask for my method of payment (for about $3) arguing that it is not her problem. I paid and left the drink with her.

This was quite a disappointment and I want to ensure that I share my experience with my friends and others to ensure that they do like me and take their business elsewhere. This way the undeserved $3 revenue from my transaction can have the true impact to their bottom line. I would rather have a new business open up in that venue that believes that good service is not a favor to be provided to customers but an important experience to be provided to paying customers.

Conclusion: don’t go there!

• Visited April 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank rahmouni2
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My favorite Chinese take...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2008

My favorite Chinese take out place. Dan and I order from here all the time

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Seattle, Washington
“When in Redmond and you...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2008

When in Redmond and you really need Chinese food, this place will do.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Pretty good. Better than...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2008

Pretty good. Better than average!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook