“Delicious ”

Niko Teriyaki
Ranked #86 of 262 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

I've been eating here since before they demolished the old shopping area and built a new one across the parking lot that Niko's moved into. If you like great teriyaki, correctly cooked rice and magical ranch dressing for you lettuce salad then you've got to eat here. Portions will leaved you with a big decisions. Do I try and finish it all off in one sitting or do I take home leftovers and enjoy the rest at home? It's usually a toss up for me.

The food is delicious.

2  Thank Corolla5

Reviewed 20 May 2013

As the sign on their window reads, "tastiest's teriyaki in Redmond", yes, it's true! Food is always delicious, service is fast and prices are fair. Portions are huge too! Our favorite is the teriyaki chicken & shrimp tempura combo which is plenty for two to eat. Side order of gyoza is also delicious. Highly recommend, so hope you'll try them!

1  Thank JC C
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Have been going here since the 1990's and always love their food, portion size and delicious chicken teriyaki's.
One of the best in town and wish they had more locations in the state.

Reviewed 15 October 2008

I've been going to Niko's for over 10 years, it's consistently been the best teriyaki restaurant I've found on the Eastside. The portions are generous and tasty, and the prices are fair. I always try to stop by if I'm in the area and jonesin' for some yummy teriyaki, and my family always is eager for me to bring dinner home when I'm in Redmond. In addition to their delicious teriyaki, they make terrific yakisoba and tempura, which is never greasy. Highly recommended!

1  Thank KenCarol
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Kirkland, Washington
Reviewed 4 February 2008

Great place for a quick lunch. Been here MANY times.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook