Flying Saucer Pizza
Ranked #34 of 252 Restaurants in Redmond
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Out of this world atmosphere, great pizza & calzones, friendly staff (who look really human) and a fun place to fly by and drop in to! Flying Saucer Pizza is out of this world!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I'm in Redmond fairly often for business and when I'm looking for a quick bite, Flying Saucer Pizza is high on my list. The calzones are great!

Reviewed 21 July 2013

We were visiting Seattle from TN and made the short drive to Redmond for the pizza and it was so worth it! Unique pizza choices that are piled high with toppings! Quick, friendly service! Couldn't have asked for better pizza or a better experience!

Reviewed 1 March 2013 via mobile

Frankie's is a well established place with good food. Not great but definitely good. The staff is friendly and their service is prompt. I am happy to go to Frankie's but it isn't my first choice for Italian food in the area.

Reviewed 26 September 2012

I wanted to try a new pizza place and thanks to TA comments I found Flying Saucer Pizza. A little spendy as the average price for their biggest pizza (10") is ten bucks. So my three personal pizzas with tax was $35. But they were really good. I'll be back but I'll be watching for coupons and discount specials to use on my next visit.