“First time”

Ranked #159 of 251 Restaurants in Redmond
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 23 April 2013

This was the first time that I've stopped in and I was happy that I did. The food was great and hte service was fast.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

We've tried other places, of course. Still prefer the taste of the beef in the burgers. Nice size selections, and delicious sides. People are friendly too!

Reviewed 20 January 2013

With all the hype I have heard about the place, I would have expected something special. It's not. It's just another place that makes hamburgers. The staff didn't seem to care that were there to eat. The food was fine, but again, nothing special. I expected something different. Clearly not up to the hype.

Reviewed 5 December 2012

The burgers are very good. You can have them in almost any fashion you desire. The Onion Rings are outstanding.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

I enjoyed those hamburgers and onion rings like no other time in my life. They have great sauces and the best service. Everything was just great!!