“Tasty Breakfast”
Review of Water’s Table

Water’s Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Water’s Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 324 Restaurants in Renton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The breakfast menu for the Sunday we were there didn't seem too extensive but the buffet seemed to have a nice variety and good quality. I really enjoyed the smoked salmon. Manny took good care of us.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Can't beat the Lake Washington (and Boeing airplane) views from this restaurant, located in the new upscale-looking Hyatt Regency at Southport, in Renton. The staff was attentive and food came promptly - it looked good but didn't have much taste. I had the poke bowl and immediately wished for a bottle of Kikkoman, some sesame oil, and some interesting flavors! The fish was fresh but tasted of nothing. Same for the salmon, which came on top of bland-tasting mashed cauliflower. It's too bad because this restaurant has potential if they can find a chef who is willing to spice up the food and be much bolder with flavor combos.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

$15 flat bread that tasted a week old and tiny , sausage on top was not good .....bar food menu slim to nothing to chose from . We actually went in for dinner at 20 till 5 and were told dinner wasn’t available but we could chose from bar menu food and who doesn’t like bar food ... so ok . Then we looked at the choices and asked what some items were because it was an odd menu then ordered flatbread with salami and edamame. Th flat bread was disappointing at first site and tasted worse and the edamame was ok . Waitress offered to give us something different but menu was so small nothing sounded appealing. Never saw her again someone else checked us out ? Bad experience overall . Beautiful view though so much opportunity for greatness!

Reviewed 24 May 2018

While the people and of course the view are fantastic, ultimately you come to a restuarant to eat. We were informed that the Poke Bowl wasn't available (?) and the ramen had chicken rather than pork belly. A bit odd for a middle of the week. The menu is sorta American/Korean/Asian fusion. They've failed miserable. I had the "KFC" (Korean Fried Chicken) Chicken Sandwich (Yes...Chicken is in there twice..). BLAND. One person had their "signature dish" ramen. BLAND. Seared Tun Tataki (2 people). BLAND. All six of us came away w/ BLAND as the verdict. Coincidentally, another co-worker saw the menu on my laptop and mentioned he had gone there w/ folks. When I said "Bland", he said "YES"! 1 item was good, but the rest...that's a great word, were just BLAND. (He commented breakfast was good though). So, unless something changes pretty drastically, we'll not go back, nor will we point folks there as a lunch or dinner option (and really...$11 to park for lunch????)?!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Stopped in at the bar for a quick cocktail and lite bite, before heading to my meeting. Staff was very friendly and the food was very yummy. View was absolutely stunning.
Only negative was the bartender asked if I wanted water and when I said yes, she opened a large bottle of Voss water that I could never consume in one sitting. I had one glass but had to pay for the entire bottle. Would recommend asking for tap or bottled and smaller bottles for single diners. Other then this, everything was great!

Been to Water’s Table? Share your experiences!