Red Lion Hotel and Conference Center Seattle-Renton
TownePlace Suites Seattle South/Renton(Renton)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$72
Clarion Hotel(Renton)(Great Value!)
US$101
Hotels.com
Larkspur Landing Renton(Renton)(Great Value!)
US$104
Orbitz.com
US$120
Hampton.com
US$229
US$191
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
All reviewsyankee grillrestaurant attached to the hotelfront desk staffseatac airporthot tubshuttle driverthe general managerthe room was nicefree parkingpark and flylight railsea tacangelaseattlepriyarayfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I recently stayed at the Renton Holiday Inn on a business trip and found the accomodations to be outstanding. I was staying in Seattle area for a few days and wanted to spend the final night near SEATAC airport and thus selected this Hotel. I was provided a ride to the Airport at 5 AM without problems. The room I stayed in was very spacious, clean, and up to date. There was also a conceirge lounge with snacks and drinks provided at the end of the day. There is also a nice restaurant available onsite. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend staying at this Hotel and particularly if you are on the way to the Airport departing Seattle.

Room Tip: I stayed in an upper floor room and found it to be very spacious, clean, and up to date.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
BradKnutson, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel and Conference Center Seattle-Renton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time and providing feedback to us. We appreciate the kind words and hope to have you return soon. Thank you again.

Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

The lobby is deceiving , the rooms are dirty. In our room the wall paper was splitting in the bathroom, the mirror dirty, the floor tile/grout was very dirty, the towels (thank god we brought our own!) were dingy/brownish in color. On the other hand, that front desk staff was very, very nice and helpful!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for giving us your impressions regarding your recent visit. I appreciate the kind words regarding the staff. I am also disappointed about your comments regarding the cleanliness. I will share your comments with the staff with the goal of improving. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

we stayed for a night here for short stay in seattle.
this hotel is airport hotel so free shuttle from and to the airport which helps.
shuttle runs every half hour and by demand after 10pm.
restaurant at the hotel closes at 11pm .
its all american bar food type of place.
apple bees etc in walking distance.
rooms are outdated and carpet to the room makes it hard to roll your roller boards.
our shuttle in the morning was delayed by 10 mins.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for the feedback during your short stay. We appreciate the comments as we continue to find ways to improve.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

The bldg is fairly old, and it shows in things like single pane windows, older bathroom fixtures etc, but everything in working order and clean. The room is not well lit, but clean. Beds excellent with lots of pillows, a small work desk with electrical outlets on the wall. A good size TV with many HD channels and HDMI inputs (if you bring your own entertainment). Internet is free (PW at front desk) - download speed is about 1 - 2 Mbs. Bathroom is clean. Towels of medium to high quality. Coffee maker and hair dryer in good working order. Room thermostat worked and the room was nice and warm. Breakfast was in the adjoining bar/grill and was fully cooked (eggs, bacon, french toast, potatoes etc) as well as cold (cereal, fruit, yogurt etc). Some room rates include free breakfast. The front desk staff was particularly welcoming and friendly. The lobby has a fire place and good furniture. A variety of shuttles serve the hotel. The location in Renton is easy on and off the interstate with a quick drive to the airport and downtown Seattle.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for posting your review of the hotel. Yes, we are a little old, but the staff works hard at trying to make everyone feel welcomed and comfortable during their stay. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to a return trip.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I've been a loyal member of another hotel chain for years, but have decided to expand my stays to other chains. I've stayed at enough Holiday Inns in recent months to know that this hotel is not what you'd expect from a Holiday Inn, and not in a good way. The hotel is in bad need of an update. The bathroom is very outdated, the counter top is chipping away, and you can see damage to almost every doorway and elevator. The pillows were lumpy as well. I didn't see too many other staff members, but I felt like I was more a burden to the hotel staff checking me in than a guest at the hotel. I'm not a high maintenance person, but when you travel as much as I do for work a nice smile and how do you do is always appreciated.

Overall, the hotel just felt a bit...seedy. I travel often for work and am by myself, so it's important to me to feel safe in a hotel. I've had good luck with the Holiday Inn brand in the past, so was disappointed when this hotel did not live up to the expectations. My mindset was "hurry up and go to sleep so you can get out of here."

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
BradKnutson, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel and Conference Center Seattle-Renton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Thank you for the time to provide the feedback. We have begun a process of updating the hotel and begun in the restaurant this past summer and we recognize that the guest rooms need attention as well. We appreciate your input about the hotel and apologize that we did not leave establish a better impression at check in. Thank you again for your thoughts.