“Springhill”

SpringHill Suites Seattle South/Renton
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Renton
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Stayed at Springhill Suites before leaving on a trip to Anchorage. The rooms were clean, breakfast was good with lots of variety. The staff was accommodating and courteous, in fact when I returned I found my car battery was run down and the security staff was very helpful in assisting me with cables and getting my car started (a good thing they were around since it was late at night , after 11 pm).

Room Tip: The complex is in a fairly quiet area so the rooms seem to be quiet and safe
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Garys9992013
Caleb S, Manager at SpringHill Suites Seattle South/Renton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Garys9992013,

I wanted to thank you for your review of our hotel. Guest satisfaction and customer feedback is an important part of understanding what our guests expect and desire from their experience at not just our hotel, but all Marriotts. I hope your trip to Anchorage was exciting and you were able to make the most of the natural wonders in that beautiful state.

I was happy to read your comment about the helpfulness of our staff when your car battery died. Fortunately we have staff on property 24 hours a day and service is always our priority. We look forward to your return in the future and hope you can return to Seattle during the summer and experience why people love living in the Northwest!

Best regards,

Caleb S

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I stayed at the SpringHill Suites South Renton last week for business. The hotel was very clean and the staff friendly and helpful. I only stayed for one night and didn't spend that much time at the hotel, but found it to be a good choice if you aren't looking for luxury. The free breakfast had basic choices and everything seemed to be fresh. Free parking is a good bonus too. I would stay here again if in town for business but don't know that it would be my first choice for a vacation if I wanted more amenities.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Nadine_G58

Dear Natalie,

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for leaving a review of our hotel. I am pleased to read that the room was neat and clean and that breakfast met your standards. Cleanliness is my priority as it is my belief that a hotel should be cleaner than one's home. Although we do have frequent summer travelers here for vacations, the weekdays are primarily occupied by business travellers like yourself and we try our best to give you an environment that helps keep you focused on your job at hand.

If there is anthing else I can do for you in the future or if you have any additional uggestions or comments, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Caleb S

Reviewed 20 March 2014

This is our favorite hotel for overnights before flying if parking at friends and for Park and Fly packages. Always efficient and helpful staff,clean rooms,nice breakfast,and courteous shuttle drivers. Only negative is i wish they had chair height toilets -easier for us older folks! I recommend this hotel often and will stay again! Beth at the front desk is fantastic!

Room Tip: high floors are a bit quieter and pick away form pool area if on ground floor
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wendy s
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We stayed for 5 days. I may say clean room, clean lobby, nice and good breakfast (they have sausages and eggs) yummm! free parking. =) We found an awesome place to stay that I don't worry to pay extra charges, Complete with fridge, microwave if they have a mini convenience store at the lobby. Near the Westfield Southcentre Mall if you are up to Jollibee, Chowking and Red Ribbon. and easy access to downtown and 15-20 mins drive to Premium outlet mall.

I just don't like the night shift girl that's so not helpful and frown face, but the staff in the morning and afternoon are helpful (just that girl) but everything is so nice and quiet environment. Definitely will be going back to stay there next time.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jane C
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Another great stay at the SpringHill Suites Seattle South/Renton. When flying from SeaTac, we book a park and fly package at this hotel, and have never been disappointed with their service.

Front desk was friendly and helpful. Rooms are large, and clean. I cannot comment on the breakfast, as we needed to be at the airport very early.

This visit, we returned from our trip close to midnight. We were informed there was not a shuttle available. I was alarmed at first, but they told us to take a taxi and we would be reimbursed. There was no issue when doing this.

Good option for those looking for an airport hotel. We will definitely use them again if the park and fly package is right.

Room Tip: Great option for park and fly packages.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lalaboops
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We arrived late, 2AM, the front desk staff were super friendly. Hotel lobby was clean, room was clean, and we would definitely stay here again. My only complaint, and not really a complaint but more a safety factor is the sofa bed, when pulled out, touches TV cabinet therefore no clear walkway to get out in the event of an emergency. Other than that, it was a great place and very good value money wise.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Not much variety among SpringHill Suites - you basically know what you are going to get and it is usually pretty good.

This fits the bill - great staff, comfortable room, free parking, internet & breakfast.

Had dinner at the Whistle Stop Ale House which is good for pub food and beer.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Renton
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Renton
Larkspur Landing Renton
TownePlace Suites Seattle South/Renton
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Renton
Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter
Red Lion Hotel and Conference Center-Seattle-Renton

Been to SpringHill Suites Seattle South/Renton? Share your experiences!