“Very pleasant stay”

Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Renton
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Very pleasant stay. 4th of July stay to see family. Room away from street was very quiet with the air running. I would stay again. Prices for the holiday were well within reason. Basic extended stay hotel. Amenities were not in the room, but they said they were available if I had forgotten anything. The only negative was quality of linen. Need to be upgraded.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank oregongal_11

Reviewed 28 June 2013

Booked through Priceline. Asked for non smoking. Upon arrival only smoking rooms left. Whatever. Got over it. Went up to the room and OMG disgusting. Door handles, counters, walls pretty much every surface was like it was never cleaned. Found hair in the bed sheets. Front desk basically told us too bad we booked through Priceline. I ended up cleaning the room myself and finally gave up on it when we found out we couldn't get extra blankets. We had to leave the window open to help with the smell and yeah, they couldn't provide blankets to keep us warm. We ended up finding another hotel to stay in thank God. Terrible service. Disgusting.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Dreams_come_true32
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I sincerely apologize that there was a mix up with your reservation. We work closely with Priceline to try eliminate these issues for our guests. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working with our front desk staff to ensure that issues such as these are better communicated at the check in time. We are continually working to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at ren@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

The night staff was horrible. Took him ten minutes to open door then was clueless. Guess good on our part he gave us an apartment suite. Was nice. Super nice. We got off the elevator and was hit with a wall of marijuana smell. Guess that explained the easy going nature of guests and morning staff. Overall great stay. Breakfast was simple but worked.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Darcey M
Reviewed 22 June 2013

This place is OK - is fairly near the airport but it a bit run down. Gets a lot of transients so the noise is pretty bad on the nightime.

Kitchen rea is decent and the beds are OK but let down by the noise - especially through the night.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor to avoid people banging about above you
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Extended Stay America could not have been closer to my destination, Puget Sound ESD, only a couple blocks away - and on the same side of the road. The room was so quiet, I didn't even want any background noise on in this spacious room, just the calm. There were two desks to spread-out work projects and free internet access. The color palate of bamboo was restful. My room was not one of the remodels, but the clean, simple style and full kitchen suited me very well. It was nice to drink coffee from a ceramic mug. Place settings for two are in the cupboards.

Room Tip: You can ask for one of the new remodels.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank LaurelW507
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2013

Laurel - Thank you for posting such a great review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our location and accommodations. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 10 May 2013 via mobile

i have been in the Seattle-Tacoma area for 6 months in hotels with my wife and 3 children . Its been hard , staying on a budget and staying in a safe clean hotel . We checked in a the manager was very helpful and when i told her about my children and the stress they have been under. She smiled and handed me a room key . I got to the room and it was perfect . A queen bed , a real kitchen ( stove , oven , full fridge ,breakfast bar , counter space, full sink and cabinets.) A living room w/ pull out couch , recliner, flat screen tv / dvd , coffee&end tables . A real bathroom . An entry area . And room to move around . My wife loves it. We have been to many hotels with all types of people and staff and manager are very helpful, respectful , kind and understanding. The manager put me in ease when i checked in , i told here i have had some bad experiences with people fighting , partying , drug sales , people hanging around the lot .....and she let me know she does not tolerate that behavior and will have them removed. She has kept her word and my family is greatfull . Thank you so much

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 7 May 2013

My time was relaxing at this hotel and I enjoyed staying here alot more than other ESA. The bed in my rrom was very comfortable and the room was spacious and with the full kitchen I was able to enjoy some of my cooking. The people have been very nice and the shuttle service to the airport has really been nice for flying home. Would recommend staying if your in the Renton area of Washington.

Room Tip: Rooms are comfortable and clean.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2013

The team and I appreciate your positive remarks. It's great to hear that our accommodations seemed exceeded your expectations and that you would recommend our hotel to anyone in need of a place to stay in the Renton area. We are extremely proud to be able to offer guests like yourself a great experience!