“FANTASTIC”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Great food great portions great atmosphere. Randy was a fantastic waiter. I had the rib steak excellant flavor done to perfection. She had the Tiger shrimp 10 large shrimps seasoned just right with the vege side.

There are newer reviews for Keg Steakhouse & Bar

Reviewed 31 May 2012

What a pleasant surprise.... walked a mile from the hotel and stopped in for dinner. The food was cooked to perfection, and plentiful. Service was very good.... Loved every bite.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

I have eaten at this restaurant at least a half dozen times over the last half dozen years. I think their steaks and seafood (especially salmon) are delicious. I find the atmosphere to be very relaxing, and I enjoy the reduced price menu during cocktail hour in the lounge. Servers are very friendly and efficient, and I love the chocolate-filled mints which are at the exit! I know that there are many wonderful restaurants in downtown Seattle, but this is very convenient (10 minute drive) to my usual motel choices, which are all on International Boulevard near SeaTac airport. That is probably why I go there fairly often!

I have also visited the Keg in Niagara Falls, Ontario, and find it just as attractive, up high with a wonderful view of the Falls! The food is almost the same.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

We were pleasantly surprised at this chain restaurant. The atmosphere was modern and dimly-lit (romantic). We were cheerfully greeted and only waited about 5 minutes. The food servers were very friendly and helpful. It is a bit pricey...my husband and I shared the meal and got an extra salad. There was plenty of food. The steak was very nice. We will be back!

Reviewed 21 April 2012

It's actually been years since I've made it to the Keg for a meal, but I used to work for a company located very close to one of the Keg restaurants and we often treated our clients to lunch there. The service is always really good, the food is always really good quality, hot and fresh and they are surprisingly quick at getting it to your table. We used to go to dinner there too and we always enjoyed the atmosphere and the wine list.