“Good steaks, good beer”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2012

What goes better with a steak than a good beer? We had both at this great place. When I asked for medium rare, they didn't overcook it, as most places will. Service was prompt and friendly. Can't remember the name of the beer we had, but it was dark and went well with the food. Cheers!

Reviewed 15 October 2012

The food was excellent, the staff friendly - service was excellent.It was highly recommended by staff art the Clarion Hotel - which was right a cross the street.

Reviewed 15 September 2012

High quality food and service. The steak was as I expected. I really enjoyed my time and atmosphere in this restaurant. But be ready to pay at least 50 dollars if you'd like to try steak.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

Top quality food and great service!!! Really enjoyed our time and meal and our waiter really enjoyed his job and it showed by the way he took care of us.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

The food at the Keg is pretty good but for what you get, it seems a little spendy to me. I ordered prime rib and soup to start and ended up spending $50 (including tip) for just myself! The service was okay, not bad but not great. I've been there twice and had the same experience both times.