“Recommended by the hotel staff!”
Review of Chopstick Teriyaki

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chopstick Teriyaki
Ranked #128 of 344 Restaurants in Renton
Reviewed 5 August 2016

We saw the restaurant and wanted to get quick food. It was not busy, only two other people there. I had the Bento box and enjoyed it. It was similar to other teriyaki restaurants and it was what we wanted at the time. No problems, we walked to the restaurant and enjoyed the laid back atmosphere. Hotel staff frequents the restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 11 September 2015

Had to eat teriyaki at least once while I was in Seattle since it's impossible to find good teriyaki in Phoenix. We were starving after being stuck in holiday weekend traffic coming down from Mukilteo and just stopped a the first place we saw. It was delicious! Huge portions. I ended up taking half of mine home and ate it as a late night snack that night! I got the large chicken teriyaki and my boyfriend had the large beef teriyaki. There was no one else there when we walked in which made me a little nervous, but it was an odd time, between meals around 4pm, so I didn't let it bother me too much. Totally worth it. It was freshly prepared and yummy! Got my fix! I would definitely recommend this place to friends in the area.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 27 March 2015

I wont waste your time with a lengthy review. Eat at this place. Its fast, its cheap, and it is so dang delicious. Good for Singles, Couples, Families and Friends.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 19 March 2014

If you're in Renton, and you want really good (and/or spicy, they make that version too) Chicken Teriyaki, look no further. I can count on one hand the number of Teriyaki places that I've really liked in my entire life, and I am quite picky about Teriyaki, so take my word for it. They even give you an extra container of teriyaki sauce, without asking. Great and fast service, great food...can't say enough good things about it. Love this place!

Date of visit: March 2014