“Good family restaurant.”

Ranked #204 of 310 Restaurants in Renton
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 January 2013

Regular customer. You can order anything all day. We enjoy the family atmosphere and the typical American menu. Their teriyaki steak is quite good. We often order vegetable fettuccine which is not on the menu any longer. Being seniors, we nearly always split a meal. The building is old,but so are we.

There are newer reviews for Tommy's Cafe

Reviewed 5 November 2012

This is a down home location - quiet diner the 3 times that we have been there. They have an all you can eat salad with dinners. Great bargain. For 2 people full meals and all you can eat salad bar came to a little over 30$ (like 32 and change) it was decent home cooking. Its like a mom and pop place. we love the place - reminds us of home back in Milton Freewater Oregon the small town we came from.

1  Thank DariaM534
Reviewed 29 September 2012

Blue collar cafe, good price for breakfast. Seemed to be a locals' place. Down home, but good grease.

1  Thank 2pks
Reviewed 20 October 2011

I no longer eat at tommys. Even though they are near my home,and the food and service are great, I cant stand to eat there any more. they are just too dirty. The furniture all needs a god scrubbing. the upolstered booths havent ever been cleaned to my knowledge. the fabric is 20 years old and has just gotten blacker and blacker as long as I can remember. The carpet and flooring is the same. Old and never cleaned. These people are clearly making a good living and can afford to clean. Hey, rent a rug doctor, pay someone minimum wage to wash chairs and tables with a brush and some soap !!!!

Reviewed 21 May 2011

Me an my wife come every month the last time we just order 1 plate an ask for 2 plates they caughed us 1 dollar more for the plate.The coffee is a little hi. Some of us cant afford a lot. We drive from west seattle. So we my not be back. Thank you Joe Morgan,mojo103051@msn.com