“Fossil collecting trip and very nice stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Northern Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Republic
Northern Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Republic B&B and Inns
travelku
“Fossil collecting trip and very nice stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2011

I took my 11 year old grandson on a fossil collecting trip to Republic. We stayed at this charming little place and were pleasantly greeted with a very clean and comfortable ground floor room with good space, a fridge and pleasant staff. I liked that I could park right in front of our room also.

My only complaint would be the transom window over the door....the light from the porch shone into our room all night.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank travelku

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2011

First time Solo away from children. . . .
Ahhhh . .. So Beautiful in its Modern, Rustic Simplicity!!! Quite an authentic Western Curb Appeal.

I checked into the Second Story Room on the West end. Two flights of wooden Stairs took me back to early pioneer days and as I entered my evening get away, I was swept away by the rooms country charm. The clean, fresh Hotel smell greeted me as my eyes swept over the room. Lovely furniture, simple layout, comfortable bed and oh so quiet. I spent the evening at the Inn's meeting room with my group then back in my room later that evening, I bathed with some delectable oatmeal-cinnamon home crafted soap compliments of the Lady at the desk! It is amazing how just that soap makes you think of that Hotel for days afterward. Don't leave without buying a small stock of it, your body will be begging for it at home when you get those occasional "Calgon take me away" moments at home!
So enjoyable was my stay I always seek out this hotel first on my trips to Republic, but call well in advance. . . They are consistently booked up!

Room Tip: Call well in advance! (west end/second story room)
  • Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
3 Thank TheGuidingHand
Christchurch, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2010

Stayed here on 28 July with 40 other touring on motorcycles. We were made very welcome by the hosts who put on a wee party. The rooms were neat and very clean, the bed comfortable and the ride from Yakima to Republic was stunning. There are deer wandering around the town and the locals are very friendly. We would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2010
Oakville, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2010

We go to Republic to see kids and grand kids, and we come from the coast which is a long drive, and we're always comfortable at the Northern Inn. We Love the little town of Republic with it's western store fronts. This last trip we stayed in the newly remodeled suite, and we were very pleased , very tastefully done!!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Nanaimo, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2010

Right from the initial phone reservation to check in I was impressed with the customer service of this family owned Inn. The free locally made soap and coffee in the quaint lobby was a nice touch. The rooms are extremely basic with no frills but the price reflects that.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
shrewsbury
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2010

On my way from Glacier to the North Cascades I was made most welcome by the Lady of the House, Kath and her pretty, gorgeous grand-daughter in their beautifully furnish lobby complete with its 24/7 coffee facility. Park right outside your door. The bedroom was enormous, complete with two upholstered easy chairs and a sofa; fridgerator, TV and a really comfortable king-sized bed. The town is very small with few places to eat. I plumped for Esther's Restaurant & Cantina and had fish & chips (I'm English!) - it wasn't bad !

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank tonyeff
Victoria, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2009

This was the second time that we had stayed in Republic which we found to be a good place to stop between the coast and Montana. The first time we stayed at the Best Western but found it a little worn. We found the Northern Inn to be a cut above the Best Western, although a little more expensive. Our room was spacious & very comfortable, offering all that we needed after a full day of driving. The staff were friendly and we filled up on complimentary coffee & goodies from the reception area in the morning. Our only suggestion for the Northern Inn is that they update & upgrade their website that certainly doesn't do them justice.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Republic
Klondike Motel
Klondike Motel
#2 of 6 in Republic
Hotel Midway aka The Hot-L
Winchester RV Park & Campground
K-Diamond-K Guest Ranch
K-Diamond-K Guest Ranch
#1 of 6 in Republic

Been to Northern Inn? Share your experiences!