“Great accomodation, clean, well appointed, comfortable.”
Review of Northern Inn

Northern Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Republic
Northern Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Republic B&B and Inns
Calgary
“Great accomodation, clean, well appointed, comfortable.”
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Republic was not on our itinerary but we wound up here on a recent motorcycle trip. The hotel was terrific and we would all strongly recommend it. Everything you look for on a road trip including a very helpful front desk. Value was excellent , building is new and comfortable, quiet and well looked after. It is on our list for next year.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
4 Thank daleinclagary

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
west richland, wa
Reviewed 13 August 2011

Clean comfortable room, great service from Cathy and staff.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank yalrise
Orange County, CA
Reviewed 12 August 2011

I stayed here while in Republic Wa on a family trip. I chose the Northern Inn based on the reviews from tripadvisor. I was very happy with the hotel and staff. I was greeted warmly and remembered fro my phone contact by Kathy. She placed me on the second floor as she said they had several early rising guests who were workers in the area. Although I did not hear anything and found it very quiet. I appreciated her thoughtfulness.The room was very clean and had all the amenities needed for a stay including free wifi. I wish to thank Kathy for the great hotel she runs and all the amenities. When I am in Republic again I will be staying here!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank d39sam23
travelku
Reviewed 27 July 2011

I took my 11 year old grandson on a fossil collecting trip to Republic. We stayed at this charming little place and were pleasantly greeted with a very clean and comfortable ground floor room with good space, a fridge and pleasant staff. I liked that I could park right in front of our room also.

My only complaint would be the transom window over the door....the light from the porch shone into our room all night.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank travelku
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed 15 June 2011

First time Solo away from children. . . .
Ahhhh . .. So Beautiful in its Modern, Rustic Simplicity!!! Quite an authentic Western Curb Appeal.

I checked into the Second Story Room on the West end. Two flights of wooden Stairs took me back to early pioneer days and as I entered my evening get away, I was swept away by the rooms country charm. The clean, fresh Hotel smell greeted me as my eyes swept over the room. Lovely furniture, simple layout, comfortable bed and oh so quiet. I spent the evening at the Inn's meeting room with my group then back in my room later that evening, I bathed with some delectable oatmeal-cinnamon home crafted soap compliments of the Lady at the desk! It is amazing how just that soap makes you think of that Hotel for days afterward. Don't leave without buying a small stock of it, your body will be begging for it at home when you get those occasional "Calgon take me away" moments at home!
So enjoyable was my stay I always seek out this hotel first on my trips to Republic, but call well in advance. . . They are consistently booked up!

Room Tip: Call well in advance! (west end/second story room)
  • Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
3 Thank TheGuidingHand
Christchurch, New Zealand
Reviewed 28 October 2010

Stayed here on 28 July with 40 other touring on motorcycles. We were made very welcome by the hosts who put on a wee party. The rooms were neat and very clean, the bed comfortable and the ride from Yakima to Republic was stunning. There are deer wandering around the town and the locals are very friendly. We would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2010
Oakville, Washington
Reviewed 17 September 2010

We go to Republic to see kids and grand kids, and we come from the coast which is a long drive, and we're always comfortable at the Northern Inn. We Love the little town of Republic with it's western store fronts. This last trip we stayed in the newly remodeled suite, and we were very pleased , very tastefully done!!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Republic
Klondike Motel
Klondike Motel
#1 of 6 in Republic
Hotel Midway aka The Hot-L
Winchester RV Park & Campground
K-Diamond-K Guest Ranch
K-Diamond-K Guest Ranch
#2 of 6 in Republic

Been to Northern Inn? Share your experiences!