“Comfort, after a long drive=)”
Review of Northern Inn

Northern Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Republic
Northern Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Republic B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 September 2010

We go to Republic to see kids and grand kids, and we come from the coast which is a long drive, and we're always comfortable at the Northern Inn. We Love the little town of Republic with it's western store fronts. This last trip we stayed in the newly remodeled suite, and we were very pleased , very tastefully done!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 September 2010

Right from the initial phone reservation to check in I was impressed with the customer service of this family owned Inn. The free locally made soap and coffee in the quaint lobby was a nice touch. The rooms are extremely basic with no frills but the price reflects that.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2010

On my way from Glacier to the North Cascades I was made most welcome by the Lady of the House, Kath and her pretty, gorgeous grand-daughter in their beautifully furnish lobby complete with its 24/7 coffee facility. Park right outside your door. The bedroom was enormous, complete with two upholstered easy chairs and a sofa; fridgerator, TV and a really comfortable king-sized bed. The town is very small with few places to eat. I plumped for Esther's Restaurant & Cantina and had fish & chips (I'm English!) - it wasn't bad !

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank tonyeff
Reviewed 28 September 2009

This was the second time that we had stayed in Republic which we found to be a good place to stop between the coast and Montana. The first time we stayed at the Best Western but found it a little worn. We found the Northern Inn to be a cut above the Best Western, although a little more expensive. Our room was spacious & very comfortable, offering all that we needed after a full day of driving. The staff were friendly and we filled up on complimentary coffee & goodies from the reception area in the morning. Our only suggestion for the Northern Inn is that they update & upgrade their website that certainly doesn't do them justice.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2009

We just love the Northern Inn we have stayed there the past 7 years with our kids. We have stayed at other places in town, but nothing compares to the Inn. The owners are great and full of suggestions on places to go. We love the stone rose sight for digging fossils, gold panning in nearby sherman pass and swimming at the local watering holes at Curlew lake and Swan Lake. The Inn is in walking distance to a great Mexican restaurant and several stores. They even have a birg house out front that looks just like the Inn, by kids love it.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank Seatac4
Reviewed 7 May 2009

I have been staying here for the past few months on business trips. I have stayed at other places in the area as well. This is my favorite by far! The rooms are large and CLEAN which a super plus for me. The staff is very receptive to my needs when I am in town and very courteous. A+++++ in my book. They also have a large conference room available to accomodate meetings and training for anyone in need. It is centrally located as well so I can walk to resturants, grocerie store, pharmacy etc....

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2008

I was taking a business trip and had no clue what I was going to end up with being a small town but to my surprise this place was great! The service was amazing as the owner was very passionate about making sure you were happy as the customer. The room was spacious with a microwave and a refrigerator. The price was very fair and best of all the bed was comfortable. I will be staying there again when I travel to that part of Washington.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)