“Felt Like Family”

Shilo Inn Suites Hotel Richland
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Richland
“Felt Like Family”
Reviewed 19 March 2005

I stayed at Shilo Inn while visting family that lives in the area. They had great service and friendly staff that made me feel like I was part of the family. I will definately stay there the next time I visit.

• Stayed February 2005
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Reviewed 16 March 2005

I had a great stay with this hotel. I had a Jacuzzi suite that was huge!! Wonderfully set up and the new beds were wonderful. I cant wait till they finish the remodel. The front desk staff was wonderful, Brian and Ruth were exceptionial. Cant wait to stay with this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2005
Reviewed 11 March 2005

My family and I stayed at this facility a couple of weeks ago and found the setting to be clean and serene. The staff was extremly friendly and helpful. Even tho there is construction going on we did not feel rushed or nervouse. All the proper safety barriers were in place and clear to follow. The restaurant and deck over looking the Columbia river are a nice setting and the food was good and reasonably priced. I have reccomended it to several friends of ours in the event they want to get away and spend some time by the pool and relax in a warm cheerful atmosphere. The management should be reccomeded for the way this property is being managed.

Reviewed 11 March 2005

I stayed at the Shilo Inn on a special occasion. I especially enjoyed the jacuzzi tub in the room. Definitely fits two comfortably. What a way to wind down at the end of the day. Thank you for the wonderful hospitality.

Reviewed 2 March 2005

We really enjoyed our stay at the Richland Washington Shiloh Inn. We were in one of their newly remodeled rooms and it was just lovely. Also the staff that we came in contact with were very helpful and courteous. We will be back to stay there again on our next trip to the area.

Thanks for the experience.

Reviewed 28 February 2005

The front desk clerk, Ruth, was wonderful and very helpful. Loved the newly remodeled rooms. Will definately stay there again when in town.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travellers also viewed these Richland hotels
Hampton Inn Richland / Tri-Cities
Homewood Suites by Hilton Richland
Red Lion Hotel Richland Hanford House
Courtyard Richland Columbia Point
Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Richland
Home2 Suites by Hilton Richland

Been to Shilo Inn Suites Hotel Richland? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Shilo Inn Suites Hotel Richland

Property: Shilo Inn Suites Hotel Richland
Address: 50 Comstock St, Richland, WA 99352-4413
Region: United States > Washington > Tri-Cities > Richland
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Richland
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Shilo Inn Suites Hotel Richland 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Shilo Inn Suites Hotel Richland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Shilo Inn Richland Hotel Richland