“I absolutely reccomend this hotel.”

Shilo Inn Suites Hotel Richland
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Richland
Canada
“I absolutely reccomend this hotel.”
Reviewed 7 August 2009

There's no way this hotel should only be a 2 star, it should be a 3 star!. Fabulous full featured facility, meticulously clean and cared for, pleasant staff, huge parking lot, fast check-in and FULL breakfast. The Shilo Inn in Richland was well beyond my expectations. If you're visiting the Tricities area, don't stay in Pasco or Kennewick, stay at the Shilo Inn at Richland. You'll be glad you did.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Olympia, WA
Reviewed 22 July 2009

My husband was on a business trip and we thought we would join him for some warm Eastern Washington sun. He called ahead to upgrade to the one bedroom with kitchenette. I was pleasantly suprised because it was almost a full kitchen. We enjoyed the wonderful pool. Each time something was asked of the front desk it was delivered immediately! The only downsides are it is an older establishment and the restaurant, although the food was good, the wait staff were very slow. A great place for some down time with the kids!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
Gig Harbor
Reviewed 16 July 2009

After booking a low budget motel online and finding it downright scarey~we fled to the Shilo for a good night's sleep. Great pillowtopped but firm mattresses, clean clean rooms, great staff, just about anything you might want is available. Well worth the money. Very nice place.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled on business
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 July 2009

The rates were reasonable but once I got to the hotel I noticed that it is relatively old. Entries to the rooms from outside only, carpet was filthy in the lobby, breakfast was a full breakfast but it was not as fresh as it should have been. Location is great but, I would not stay here again.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
Seattle, WA
Reviewed 27 June 2009

The price was so low ($69 for a summer Saturday night--just $10 more than the dive we stayed in the night before in Ellensburg), I was a little wary. The Shilo Inn turned out to be one of the best bargains I've found in a long time. Our room was enormous and included a mini-fridge, microwave, and wet bar. The kingsize bed was really comfortable. The buffet breakfast was nothing spectacular, but perfectly adequate. If I had to find a complaint, it would be that our room faced onto the pool, which was full of noisy kids during the day (but if you're into the pool thing, theirs is beautiful!) But once they settled down for the night, the place was very quiet--no noise from other rooms. I would definitely stay here again, and I'll look for other Shilo Inn properties next time I travel in the region.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
traveller20074
Reviewed 4 May 2009

overall, it was a nice motel. Lots of room, the room was one of the largest I've ever stayed in. The wireless internet in the room worked well, also a business center with internet. There is a pool, spa, sauna, steam room etc. The pool isn't covered though. I always wonder WHY a hotel doesn't cover them. I feel they would even get more people at their hotels by doing this.

The minuses...very scratchy sheets and towels. The bed was pretty comfortable, might have been a little hard though. The black out curtain didn't work very well, it let a lot of light in. A dark room was important to me as I had just had Lasik and needed to nap. It was pretty light in the room. I would stay there again though. Was good for the $ we paid...we went through Priceline.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
vancouver, wa
Reviewed 30 October 2008

Andrea, the desk clerk was professional, pleasant and very helpful in obtaining a 1st Class Room after discussion with her Manager (Mia) who made the final decision to give us an upgrade to a King Bed Room facing the Columbia River at a great rate. My wife and I highly recommend this hotel for a stay in Richland, WA. During my career at the Hanford Site we had several meetings at this hotel but this is the first time we have taken advantage of the amenities offered here.

• Liked — Professional staff, cleanliness, and view of river
  • Disliked — NA
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)