“A fun trip and great staff!”

Columbia Kayak Adventures
Reviewed 19 September 2013

We had a wonderful paddle with a group of 3 tandem kayaks. The owners were great in explaining the equipment and techniques. Great advice for where to stop and how long it should take us. It was the most fun we had on our trip! Give extra love to Lily, the 11 month old pup that helps in the office!

1  Thank ww13

Reviewed 5 May 2013

I just took the beginners basics class and had a blast! I have never kayaked before and they made me feel at ease. I learned a lot about the different strokes and rescues. I now feel comfortable going to kayak for fun! Thanks!

2  Thank Beth A
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Went on our annual end of the summer kayak trip today. What a beautiful peaceful day! These guys are great. Jessica got us all set up and gave us some helpful refresher instruction. We paddled down to bateman island and when our rental time was up they picked us up and brought us back to the shop, it was great. I enjoyed going on a nice quiet weekday when the water was very calm. Prices are very reasonable I think. Only thing I would have changed is I would have put on sunscreen because my legs burnt like a lobster. (It was worth it). I definately planning on renting here again. Would even like my 10 year old who goes in a tandem kayak with me to try classes from them sometime.

2  Thank Deena B
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Columbia Kayak Adventures is one of the best shops I have ever been to. This shop offers scenic tours of our area and fits all customers to the right kayak and provides all the gear necessary to tour with them. They will let you try out any of the kayaks and fit you to the kayak if you want to purchase one. The have free paddle groups on Thursday and Sunday.If you don't like paddling by yourself the free paddles are wonderful. Rosie will work with anyone that comes to the shop to ensure your paddle adventure is fun and safe. She knows more about kayaking than anyone I know. She puts her whole heart and soul into making sure your questions are answered. She makes sure there is instructions for you if you want to paddle and she never puts you in a kayak without instructions. She takes your kayak to the water and makes sure you know what to do with it. Rosie and Columbia Kayak Adventures is the best.

1  Thank 813Peggy