“truly mediocre”

Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Richland
Seattle, Washington
“truly mediocre”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Torn between 2 and 3 stars. It's quite run-down, beds as hard as rocks, but it's way cheap. So do I value it on the delivery of what little it promised or what it should have been for the money? We paid about $90/night with fees.

Don't eat the breakfast there.. pretty terrible options.

Many TV channels didn't work, quite a few did. Kind of weird.

Bathroom a bit small, AC noisy and barely effective.

But it's cheap. So you get what you pay for I guess. I'll be staying there again (under some protest) for a sporting event but just because it's CHEAP. Not because it's nice in any way, shape or form. Oh.. and give the 3 Margaritas next door a miss (except for drinks). Overpriced and the food is barely recognizable as "Mexican".

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Richland
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The hotel was dirty, staff was rude and looked like tweakers. My neighbors were also on drugs and one of them got stabbed in the room next to me. Homeless people linger and steal stuff. Do not stay here!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Walla Walla, Washington
Reviewed 2 April 2014

This was our 2nd stay at a days inn. We normally stay at Best Western but we spent 5 nights in the Days Inn in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and were blown away. Great place, affordable, helpful and friendly staff, room was amazing....in short, they made us decide to start staying at Days inn! This hotel though, its a little long in the tooth.

The rooms were not very nice, I could hear every single neighbor, like they were in our room with us. The place reminded me alot of the hotels I would crash at in college with 5 other guys that we would find along the side of the highway in the middle of nowhere. Granted, it was a bed, and a toilet, and a door. But there was no amazing experience I got used too at my previous stay. The 2 women at the front desk were like the human versions of the hotel. Just kind of "meh". They checked me in, and gave me the correct key...I mean, it's not like they stabbed me or anything, they just didn't seem like they cared. I just was not impressed about the whole experience. Like I said, it was a room, we slept there. But I could also get literally the exact same level of room and service at a $35 night cheapy motel...

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple