“Great stay”
Review of Days Inn Richland

Days Inn Richland
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Richland
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I am on a tight budget with my boys and with them loving to participate in BMX racing, the budget is even tighter. For the past 3 years we have stayed at this Days Inn whenever they race in Eastern Washington. The rooms are clean, never have had a noise problem and the limited breakfast keeps the boys busy while I pack for the track. I will continue to stay at this Days Inn!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Richland

Reviewed 23 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I looked at the reviews and I almost didn't book here.
That would have been a mistake.
I had certain things I needed to make my stay comfortable.
Such as having my room cleaned before I arrived back at the hotel by 12:30pm.
I needed a ground floor room.
The staff was very polite.
I stay at the Hilton's a lot. So if you are looking for a Hilton forget it, you won't like it.
But if you are needing an affordable clean room. Then this is the place.
The pool was super clean.
My room was small, but it was only for me.

Room Tip: 154 was a handicapped room. It works for me....
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This is a nice clean hotel with a friendly staff. This Days Inn is close to shopping, hospital and Howard Amon Park. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I enjoy staying here due to being relaxed comfy and the front desk ladies are very nice.will stay again and again...everything you really need is right in your room...cleaner than most I've stayed at and super noisy at night...I would recommend to others for price and location...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I didn't find this place easily, but once I did, it is located in an easy place to go anywhere. I like that it is far enough off the busy street so there isn't road noise.
The property is older and it shows. The rooms and exterior needs updating, badly. I was disappointed that the room did not have a irin and ironing board and that I was only able to get a double bed.
The staff was very friendly and made me feel welcome as soon as I walked into the lobby. The housekeeping staff kept the rooms clean, which really helped me to overlook the terrible carpet and dated wash room. Also, the shower had good water pressure, which I love standing in a shower that has good pressure. The room came with a refrigerator that worked great, and a microwave(I didn't use).
Overall I was pleased with my stay, I think the price was a little high for the size of the room, however, I will stay here again when I come back to Richland. I would recommend this place to friends and family.

Room Tip: I did not intend to mark restaurant, there isn't one.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo