There were several things I disliked about this hotel, and only one or two things good with this hotel....
1. So many carpet stains and sticky spots that I wouldn't let my family go barefoot in the room.
2. The bathroom wallpaper was peeling off the walls, and the toilet seat was cracked.
3. The place is non-smoking- but our room reeked of cigarettes (and worse!)
4. The smoke detector was hanging open- and didn't have a battery in it! We reported this to the front desk and they said they'd get to it in the morning!! No other rooms to move us to.
5. It's located on a cross roads of busy streets- and it's quite noisy. It's a "drive-up" kind of hotel with teenage teams crawling all over the parking lot until the wee hours of the night.
On the "good" side....
1. cheap ($50 for 2 queens)
2. Close to several restraunts & shops
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn Richland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Richland Days Inn