Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Richland
US$123
TownePlace Suites
US$149
US$143
All reviewssoy milkcinnamon rollsshopping and restaurantsquiet propertyrailroad tracksgluten free muffinspf changscookieslate checkoutrestaurant optionsnumerous restaurantsnice hotelwould stay here againpool area ishot tubshort driveyogurt
Reviewed 16 May 2013

A great place to stay if visiting the Tri-Cities. Close to shopping, the river and high ways. Friendly staff, cookies,milk and soup in the evening. Rooms , public area clean and up to date. Swimming pool look great. The gym could do with a few weights.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Was in the Tri-Cites for business. I'm frequently in Southern, WA and there are many places to stay. I choose the hotel based on location and past experiences with Holiday Inn Express. Check in went well and the room furnishings above average. The room I stayed showed some ware and the bed mattresses were worn and sagged. I practically sank to the base of the bed. Expectations not met.

The breakfast bar is adequate, but just that. Ver poor selection on teas and fruit. On the positive the decor is above standard and staff very friendly. Location is is a bit difficult to get access to nearby restaurants but its a quiet location.

On the whole its a better than average hotel... but appears better on 1st impression than other Holiday Inn Express and Suites that I have stayed at!

Room Tip: Check out a local Winery in Prosser
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Great spot for a quick business trip in the tri-cities area. It's close to a mall and had a great dinner at a tapas-type place. The hotel was undergoing renovations when I was there so it seems like it will be quite nice when done. Nice part of the renovations is that the hotel was very upfront about timing/noises, etc.

Would stay here again if in the area for work.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2013

I stayed here for 1 night before my flight back to Singapore. The hotel is a little further from the airport then most others, but very quiet and they offer a free shuttle.
The shuttle guys even dropped me off at the closest casino as I had the urge to Gamble.
Although once I went to the Casino, by the time I returned to the hotel I didn't get a chance to use the bed it looked very, very appealing.
Worth staying here if you get the chance

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Kris_Pez
Reviewed 5 February 2013

I have stayed at a lot of Holiday Inn Express hotels and this one was one of the nicer ones I have stayed at. The hotel was clean and nicely decorated. My room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. I had a DVD player in my room which was nice and you can check out some movies at the front desk. The pool was very nice, and the fitness room had 3 cardio machines which was more than I needed.
The free breakfast in the morning was fantastic. There were so many options to choose from including different pastries, muffins, biscuits & gravy, pancakes and more. this hotel had more options than most I have stayed at. They also served cookies at night in the lobby.
Located close to the river, parks, shopping and restaurants. Close to the highway for easy access. Dogs are welcome at this hotel too.

Room Tip: There are balcony rooms that face the river, not sure if you have to pay more for these or just ask. It also looked like the rooms on the bottom floor had little patios.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo