“Very clean, friendly staff, recommend”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Richland
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Richland
Sandpoint
“Very clean, friendly staff, recommend”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

When we arrived in the evening, the hotel had chili and fresh cookies sitting out for guests. Room was clean, had microwave and fridge. Pool and hot tub are nice.staff running around assisting people. The onlt negative is The beds were supersoft but had a pre form and hurt my back. I would still stay here again. Very family friendly

• Stayed March 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 3 January 2014

This hotel definitely lived up to my high expectations. I can always find something wrong at a hotel (usually many); however, I could not here. The pool area is large, non-echoy, nice sized hot tub, and open 24 hours; breakfast bar has many options and coffee is served all day; we were met with cookies and milk at check in, very clean rooms, DVD with TVs for kid movies, lots of space to move about in suites. Would definitely go back!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Just4kids2014
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Me and a few friends stayed at this location for an event in Pasco. I thought that the staff was exceptionally friendly and very helpful. Rooms are a little out of date, compared to a few that I have stayed at. It was nice that the pool is open 24 hours, they also have a hot tub and a sauna. Would definitely recommend. The only downfall was it was a little hard to find- could just be me though!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jordyn Y
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Recent 2 night stay here, very nice property. Tricky location, as on a no thru street with strange exits off highway. Staff was friendly, mini suite we had was very well laid out and roomy. The bed and linens were wonderful, want to buy some for home! Pool area and patio was nice. Areas all very clean and bright. Lots of parking and nice lobby seating area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TiffaniVictoria
Vancouver, Washington, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Stayed after a long drive out to Pullman to drop of our son. Had the 3rd floor with a deck facing the river. Breakfast was excellent in normal HI fashion. Pool was nice...open 24 hours which is nice. Getting there is bit wired and even tripped up my navigation system. Beds were soft and pillows a plenty. We will stay here again for sure.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Timothy H
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We have been visiting this area for awhile and first time staying here. The upgraded our room without even asking. Facility in good shape and modern. Great pool area for unwinding, needs work on the workout room though. Good breakfast compare to the standard continental one. The suite was large and equipped.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Problemchild2
Newberg, Oregon
Reviewed 8 August 2013

When I made my reservation online it was for $112.00 per night. When I checked out the second night was $130.00. I inquired at the front desk and they were quick to show me where I had initialed the higher rate for the second night when I checked in. They were correct in that I did sign for it. My mistake was taking them for their word they would honor the rate I was quoted for both nights. They gave no explanation for the higher rate. I will certainly double check and read everything if I ever stay there again. As a Platinume Elite member I stay in a lot of HIE hotels. Most are very good but once in a while you have to cross one off your list. This will likely be one of them. It's not the money, it's the principle behind the practice.

I left my room at 0900 and Housekeeping was in the hall servicing adjacent rooms so I thought they would service mine soon. I came back at 1:30 and it still wasn't done so I just called it off.

Room Tip: Average HIE. Just double check your paper work on checking in.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jeff R
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Richland, responded to this review, 24 August 2013
Dear Jeff R,

Thank you for being an IHG Rewards Club Platinum Elite and your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry about the rate confusion and the poor customer service provided by our housekeeping which was unacceptable. We will address these points. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.